India in England/Ireland/Scotland

That bowled is destruction.

I spouse Matt's begging the question... Can Anderson bag a 10'fer!?

I can see this being an Indian/Australia sorta like ordeal.

EDIT: 2 for 0! LOL! I take back my statement earlier.

That bowled is destruction.

I spouse Matt's begging the question... Can Anderson bag a 10'fer!?

I can see this being an Indian/Australia sorta like ordeal.

EDIT: 2 for 0! LOL! I take back my statement earlier.

Ironically the better we bowl the more chance we have of losing...

4 overs
0 runs
4 maidens
2 wickets

When you see Anderson bowling as good at this it makes you tear your hair out wondering why he doesn't always bowl like it.

330 the lead, i'd still give England nothing more than a sniff. Even if we do knock the over cheaply, I can't see our batsmen being determined enough.

its all because the conditions changed..it went overcast

not the same as batting in nice sunshine now is it?

Someone just said to me that India being all out quickly could be their best way of winning. England needing 400 to win would look unlikely and with over a day to bowl them out India could win.

It has become a possibility now thanks to Dravid's poor captaincy.

I knew India could screw this up.

Stop it with the pessimism. There is no way India can lose this. England's record of chasing is far from flattering.

Everyone in the India team passed double-figures in the 1st innings.

I'd laugh if each one of them failed to pass double-figures in the 2nd innings.

okay im fearing that now

this is why india are not a world class team, theyre simply not consistent enough

I could have sworn I just posted in here...

I said England didn't have a chance. Our batsman are not good enough to keep wickets and score quickly at the same time.

I'm absolutely stunned at Dravid's decision to bat again. What I thought of Dravid just now when I saw this cannot be expressed here in a family-friendly forum.

Absolutely shocking decision. I just saw the scorecard and couldn't believe my eyes with India 11-3.

India deserve to lose this match... period I have no words. They have conceded a vital psychological advantage to England. They will now believe they can win and that is such a big aspect.

Dravid == What a negative *******. Throwing away a great opportunity to win a Test series in England. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:
We all just witnessed one of the strangest things in cricket history. Why you wouldn't enforce the follow on in that circumstance is beyond me.

However, luckily for India, they could be bowled out for 50, England would still need 400 in the 4th innings. And judging by the conditions and history, that's going to be pretty damned difficult to do.

I think it's quite obvious, any batting before now was crucial. The first 3 days it was a belter, now it's the bowlers turn.

Stop it with the pessimism. There is no way India can lose this. England's record of chasing is far from flattering.

I know their record is far from flattering but with Kevin Pietersen in your line up, anything is possible. India seem to be very uncomfortable out there, hopefully that means the conditions are now tough for batting and a rested Zaheer and Sreesanth can expose them.

Users who are viewing this thread