India in England/Ireland/Scotland

i bet zaheer and arpy are crying looking at what anderson and tremlett are doing, (swing and seaming about everywhere)

ganguly turning it on...

Yep, I agree with the point about England bowling India out cheaply could be India's only real way of winning the match now. A very strange decision from Dravid not to enforce the follow-on, he should have been more positive.

Anderson going very nicely this morning, he's on for a 5-fer:D, and he's batted at no.3 in this test match, the next superstar all rounder:p.

I don't believe Ian Howell's standard of umpiring is good enough to be on the so called 'elite' panel. I was listening to TMS the other day and it was saying that he's been on it for about 5 years, but this is only his 9th test match, which shows something really. Some of the decisions he has made against both sides have been bewildering at the least.

I don't agree with the argument by some England fans that one of the reasons we've lost is because the last two tests have been played on lifeless pitches. I think we've been fairly unlucky in losing the two most important tosses of the series, but that doesn't excuse the fact that our batting in the first innings at Trent Bridge and the first innings here was pathetic.

Finally a four for a change. And another one by Ganguly. That's how to do it.

I know all the logic point to either a draw or an Indian win, but as an Indian fan over the years, there's something about this scenario that makes me feel nervous.

in fact im emailing sky sports to tell them how rubbish ian howell is, i mean how can you make so many crap desicions in one match?

As Colin said earlier (I think), you have to remember that as soon as Anderson and Tremlett are out of the attack it is Panesar and Collingwood to bowl. They wont be anywhere as threatening as the 2 opening bowlers

Although I don't think England can win this match, it was a poor decision by Dravid to bat again. If they had to bat again then there was no point in batting as long as they did in the 1st innings.

of course there's only 30 mins till lunch..so anderson and Tremlett can bowl 7 over each then puttheir feet up for 40 mins, then come out again..

I'm absolutely stunned at Dravid's decision to bat again. What I thought of Dravid just now when I saw this cannot be expressed here in a family-friendly forum.

Absolutely shocking decision. I just saw the scorecard and couldn't believe my eyes with India 11-3.

India deserve to lose this match... period I have no words. They have conceded a vital psychological advantage to England. They will now believe they can win and that is such a big aspect.

Dravid == What a negative *******. Throwing away a great opportunity to win a Test series in England. :eek: :eek:
lol at your thinking "India deserve to lose this match really?" what make you think like that.Just becoz we lost 3 quick wickets?Or Dravid decided to bat again to give his bowlers some rest?Seriously mate try to support India not criticise them.

India doesn't deserve to lose this match, that was a bit too extreme. But poor captaincy by Dravid. I was never impressed with him.

Users who are viewing this thread