India in England/Ireland/Scotland

If the ball spins, England will find it really difficult chasing a total this big.

I can see Cook getting runs as long as he bats normally

****ing hell, another dubious decision. Dravid has morphed into Lance Klusener here.

5wkts for freddie..his first in ODI's..

due to delays with sidescreens and Sachins cramp.. england will only have a 10 minutes rest..

wonder if prior will still open ?

Last edited:
At least India got less than 90 in the final 10. It could have been absolute carnage.

mark my words Freddie will be the MoM...5 wkts and a quick fire hundred will destroy india...small ground easy wickt...should be easy to chase as long as eng dont lose wkts

agarkar has got india off to a fabulous start, two wides already...:rolleyes:

small ground easy wickt...should be easy to chase as long as eng dont lose wkts

ermm its still 330 runs..i can't remember the last time we scored that many in an ODI..

we could really do with a nice little cameo from prior to kick-start the innings..

Last edited:
lol

go slow the 10 overs, and then build on the momentum. They've played well last time, England.

RPS bowling good here, good pace.

ermm its still 330 runs..i can't remember the last time we scored that many in an ODI..

we could really do with a nice little cameo from prior to kick-start the innings..

england just have to tick away at 5 an over and then have a go in the last ten overs...

theyre already ahead of the rate

I was going to say England have never made more than 330 in an ODI, but they have, they made 391/4 against Bangladesh in 2005. That is their highest ODI score ever and I don't think it's going to change for a long time.

Agarkar sucks lol.. He's always so expensive. Then he does well in one match for which he is remembered.

england just have to tick away at 5 an over and then have a go in the last ten overs...

theyre already ahead of the rate

so ..5 an over for 40 overs.. ( 200)

then 130 off the last 10 ???

that would be impressive

luckily you picked agarkar who looks useless..

i remember agarkar being a little quicker on last tour ??

he's getting reamed here..Sreesanth has gotta be wondering how he didn't get a game..

Last edited:
I somehow think that 330 isnt enough after seeing our bowling and fielding so far...

*sees agarkar bowl another wide*

oh jeez..

My eyes are decieving me is this England making use of fielding restrictions. Hopefully Prior an get some runs then I'd be very satisfied with all of our batting.

Users who are viewing this thread