India in England/Ireland/Scotland

Maybe he is destined to get 5 centuries on this tour not 1 :rolleyes:
Billy doctruve or whatever he is called is a twisted old hag. Heck it went off the arm guard :(

another nice stat..

apparently ..out of Sachin 41 ODI centuries..ONLY ONE is against England..

I've just seen the replay of Tendulkar's wicket and anyone who is cursing Ian Gould for the decision is being harsh on him. We have all seen slow motion replays and snickometers, he has seen it once in real time and from that view it looked as if it came off the glove.

I've just seen the replay of Tendulkar's wicket and anyone who is cursing Ian Gould for the decision is being harsh on him. We have all seen slow motion replays and snickometers, he has seen it once in real time and from that view it looked as if it came off the glove.

an error is an error, you only saying that **** because you are English.

And if it was a english batsman you wouldn't be sayign the same thing.

Just be happy and stop trying to justify an error. It's insulting...

an error is an error, you only saying that **** because you are English.

And if it was a english batsman you wouldn't be sayign the same thing.

Just be happy and stop trying to justify an error. It's insulting...

I would say the same thing if it had been an English batsman. It was an error, but hardly a complete howler.

When I saw it in real time I didn't know what had happened as I had only just switched to the channel and I thought it was out.

I'm not entirely sure it was an error, the hot spot view only showed the rear view on the arm guard but I feel it may have gone off the glove too, doubt it though. Can't really blame Gould though, looked out in real time.

Its an error, and Tendulkar has been deprived of a century not by the opposition but by the umpire.

Was one of the most entertaining innings from Sachin that we have seen today. Of course it has come on a brilliant batting track. Even if Sachin gets lot of ducks from now on, cant deny that he is one of the best cricketers we have seen. I just hope we get to see more of these sort of innings from him (even though it comes in good batting conditions).

I have noticed this - whenever Sachin gets a good hard track where the ball comes at a good pace and onto the bat, he plunders. Same thing happened in Centurion. That innings rates higher only because it was against Pakistan and that too in a World Cup.

If India can get 320+, it would set them up for a very good match. We have 5 bowlers today and with two spinners to slow down the pace on the ball, it would be mighty tough for England to score as fast as India are doing. HOPING FOR A GOOD INDIAN WIN!

england need to get one more over out ofthese part-timers then back to freddy, broad and anderson..

should of dropped mascarenhas kept monty in..we've got absolutely no variation in our attack today

If India can get 320+, it would set them up for a very good match. We have 5 bowlers today and with two spinners to slow down the pace on the ball, it would be mighty tough for England to score as fast as India are doing. HOPING FOR A GOOD INDIAN WIN!

wouldn't want to be a spinner on this pitch..the boundary is tiny..

Last edited:
Yuvraj out. It was a smart idea to try him at one down. I think they should stay with that for the remaining matches.

Not gonna curse the umpire

I'll gladly do it for you - m-f-s-o-b(!!!)

It's great seeing India bat this aggressively for a change. We've got to maintain this momentum through England's innings.

Users who are viewing this thread