RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
LOL so second day is a washout

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I wouldn't read too much into this warm up match. It reminds me of when England played weaken sides in their preparation for the Ashes series down under.

I think India have a very good chance of winning this series because as many have said we're currently going through a bad patch and India have some quality batsman. Apart from Kumar though I can't see where your wickets are going to come from though (unless we gift them to you :rolleyes)

That's odd, Shami's our best fast bowler...

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Perhaps he is but does he swing the ball like Kumar does?

grkrama

National Board President
yup im also placing my bets on bk to perform better than others, cause these would be the most ideal conditions he can get for his type of bowling.shami is also pretty good if he gets into a rythm.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Oh god Ishant Sharma is a horrible bowler. He is going at 10 an over against this 2nd 11 of Leics.

----------

I also read that Kohli dropped a really easy catch. For a good fielder like him, he drops way too many catches.

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Are we seriously getting carted around by a second XI? Bhuvi and Ishant have been poor, but on the brighter side, Pankaj and Shami have been (relatively) better. But, if Dhoni continues his Dhonian style of captaincy overseas, Ishant will still be in the first XI, come the first test. :facepalm

----------

To those who are watching, is the pitch flat or is India's bowling bad?

grkrama

National Board President
the two batsman are going at 90 SR this is awesome,this not only shows pitch is flat and our bowling is dud, but also our batsman have not gained much by grinding against a weak team on a flatbed.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Perhaps he is but does he swing the ball like Kumar does?

No, not as well as Bhuvi, since Zaheer though, he's been the best at bringing reverse swing into play for us, Shami that is, in general he's a swing and seam bowler, and he hits the 140k mark consistently, which really is nothing for countries that have harvested these sort of pacers since the beginning of time, but for us, that automatically makes him the best. :p

Last edited:

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Stop getting carried away, all you're looking at is a scorecard, and this is why they have practice matches, to get all the rustiness out before the real thing. If there was someway to critique net sessions, you guys would do it. :rolleyes

Last edited:

greymatter776

Panel of Selectors
India
Mumbai Indians
Profile Flag
India
Real loosener from Indian bowlers.Smith and Robson retired just to give their teammates a chance to slaughter a very mediocre International bowling unit.

Users who are viewing this thread