India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

We need to get rid of Yusuf Pathan. We don't need him. We have Sehwag, Raina, Yuvraj, Ojha to do the spin work. Replace him with either Nayar or Badrinath, we need a solid batsman in there.

Why all the hate of Yusuf Pathan all of a sudden? The guy hasn't even had a chance to perform. It wasn't his fault he got out today, It was Dhoni's, it was a porr call.

I wont change anything in lineup except Jadeja for Ojha.

Why all the hate of Yusuf Pathan all of a sudden? The guy hasn't even had a chance to perform. It wasn't his fault he got out today, It was Dhoni's, it was a porr call.

No hate, I just think his place could be better used with somebody like Badri, we have enough bits and pieces spinners to replace his right arm filth with, we just need one more rock in the middle order with Dhoni for the difficult situations, and I have reason to believe that Badri is far more dependable than Yusuf. I think, anyway.

No hate, I just think his place could be better used with somebody like Badri, we have enough bits and pieces spinners to replace his right arm filth with, we just need one more rock in the middle order with Dhoni for the difficult situations, and I have reason to believe that Badri is far more dependable than Yusuf. I think, anyway.

RS is already sitting on bench.

A good win for India there. Kadamby batting remind me of Ranatunga. He should get the MOTM or either Ishant should get it.

Yusuf Pathan isn't just an all out slogger you know. He was playing according to the situation until he got run out. Give him a few more innings' before judjing where he stand in the team.

Good stuff by India, a pretty strong performance. It must be wondered whether it is worth keeping Tendulkar at the top spot though; he is strongest at the top of the order but the partnership of Gambhir and Sehwag are extremely powerful and possibly worth dropping Tendulkar down to four. Jadeja should probably come in for Ojha just for a trial as Ojha does not seem to be in superb form and it'd be worth seeing how he'll do. His bowling could go either way, on the one hand he has a strong OD record in both adult and U19 cricket but barely bowled in the IPL and was hit around when he did.

Yusuf Pathan was looking good today yeah it was Dhoni's fault

Jadeja instead of Ojha? it's a very tough call now who will sit out the next ODI? or unchanged

I think the Indian team should be unchanged But we need to bring Jadeja and attack the SL team as they did in Asia cup final with Mendis

RS is already sitting on bench.

He shouldn't even be occupying the seat on the sidelines. Get him back to Mumbai I say.

I doubt Ojha will be dropped, he bowled pretty well today. I think that, if India win the third match, we'll go with the reserves a bit more. RS (:rolleyes:) will be back, Jadeja in for Yusuf, Irfan in for Ojha. Munaf might replace Zaheer or someone to give him a rest as well.

Users who are viewing this thread