India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

rp unfortunately isnt fit,but balaji isnt good enough for international cricket yet,he hardly toughed the 130kmph mark in the ranji trophy,i would have gone for someone like sudeep tyagi.

Praveen, Zak, Ishant, Irfan, Ojha, Yusuf, Sehwag.

Those are the bowlers whom we have. We should have picked Sreesanth IMO. That was the chance to get him back into the International arena.

Balaji is freakin' brilliant.

I don't think you guys have been paying attention to the domestic scene. Balaji has been in legendary form. Pace isn't everything guys, his accuracy and his variations have just owned batsman from all over the country. Don't your remember that spell against Bengal? Picked something like 4 wickets in a session to single handedly win it for us.

He'll come good.

Last edited:
Yeah, but the Bengal batsmen played him awfully, basically missing straight ones that swung early and moved a little bit later on. I still think it's a good choice though, I'm hopeful of him doing well.

How are people still supporting RP? He is terrible and he only did well in T20 cup. And I think in like 1 test match.

OMFG:eek: Tendulkar again LBW three times in a row.... reading the commentary on cricinfo it seems that the ball once again was sliding down leg-side...grrrrrrrrr:mad:

I jinx Sachin now... i.e, a row of critics will come and flood on him that he should retire from cricket.. & in next match, Sachin will get a blasting 70 or 80 or 100 :p

Sachin gobbled up by the umpire! Once again!:eek:

Did Fernando get a hand to that ball which got Gautam?

Sehwag lucky to be there still!

mukund_nadkarni added 6 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Sehwag blasts three consecutive boundaries. Plumb in front next ball. Umpire was dozing!:happy

Geez, watching some commentary on cricinfo and all I'm seeing is FOUR. Decent stuff from India, I remember a while back when they used to go in their shells if wickets were lost early. Completely the opposite now. Yuvraj should get Aussie nationality whilst he's in form :p

If anyone doubted that India had it in the bag after winning the toss and electing to bat, all doubt has surely gone now.

Bloody hell. This is carnage from Yuvi and Sehwag.

Users who are viewing this thread