India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

Brruaahh! The prince of T20 has done it again in ODI's! :D

BRILLIANT YUVRAJ!!!! BRILLIANT SEHWAG!!!!

Going for 450 now.

Damn, UV gone now. I thought 500 was on when he was at the crease.

Dhoni and Yusuf'll go in a few overs. 350 Max I say. What happened last match to us in the batting powerplay is happening to us now.

Dhoni and Pathan should bat it out sensibly and see them to 340, should be more than enough here

Yusuf proves himself again. We could have bundled out for 320, But Yusuf showed his maturity. Hopefully he has answered some of his critics. :rolleyes:

363? Meh, Should have 400 but it will do...

Well batted by Yusuf. Dhoni was bit slower. Otherwise we would have got 380+. Still 364 is a winning total. Series is Ours. Yeah. :cheers.

Yusuf turning into a good finisher now. Hope he can carry this on.

On another note, WTF I HATE ARUN LAL. Why do they pay him to sit on his butt and talk about the wildlife of Sri Lanka and make useless comments and at the same time bring absolutely nothing to the table? All he did was talk about ant eaters in the test series.

Yusuf turning into a good finisher now. Hope he can carry this on.

On another note, WTF I HATE ARUN LAL. Why do they pay him to sit on his butt and talk about the wildlife of Sri Lanka and make useless comments and at the same time bring absolutely nothing to the table? All he did was talk about ant eaters in the test series.

you know advertising? The same thing he is doing.

Yuvraj and Sehwag doing same what they did to the English! :D

lol i still cant forget Broad getting punish for his wide off stump bowl! ;)

Sehgwag :hpraise

Tendulkar was not out? ::(

ICC should take into notice and fire such Umpires!! 3 in a row!

Sri Lanka at 92/2 after 14 overs, I'll actually cry if we lose from here.

Users who are viewing this thread