India in Sri Lanka 2009 (5 ODIs)

It was always going to be difficult for sri lanka,they need to do much much better if they have to challenge this indian team.

Man awesome batting by Yuvi and Viru. Skipped office to watch them play.

Ojha is getting huge spin and bowled ball of century by any left arm spinner to dismiss kapugedra.

Drop Yuvraj hes crap and bring Badri in.

Ojha isn't really doing himself many favours in term of long term ODI selection. Although he flights the ball, he doesn't vary his pace as much as he probably should.

Can we win next 2 games and be number 1?

Can we win next 2 games and be number 1?
Well, we may try out a couple of youngsters after winning the series. The likes of Rohit Sharma and Ravi Jadeja.

sohum added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later...

Ojha isn't really doing himself many favours in term of long term ODI selection. Although he flights the ball, he doesn't vary his pace as much as he probably should.
He's already outperformed M&M, though. :)

He's already outperformed M&M, though. :)

And has suddenly started bowling well...indeed, just as I planned...

In all seriousness though, regardless of how he messes with this now aimless Sri Lankan line up in this innings, do people think that he can be a long term ODI option. Personally, I feel that Jadeja would be a better option.

Oh dear, he's just taken a third - he seems to have heard my post somehow and really is varying the flight and pace beautifully now.

Users who are viewing this thread