India Team Discussion

-Saying 2011 WC & 1983 Final was Fixed .
-Saying India's Current 2 wins was just a fluke . When everyone said SA can be on of the champions of this WC.
-Saying Indian fans are worst.

Then you expect that nobody quote you. :rolleyes

** We won by 130 runs against SA. 7 runs more than What England scored against NZ. :p

Wouldn't mind Shami missing a few games here. We need him in full form for the knockouts. At the WACA, playing Kumar or Binny in place of Shami won't hurt India (in both games vs UAE and the WI). Let's give Shami enough rest and ease Kumar and/or Binny into the tournament. And maybe rotate Yadav and Mohit when we play Ireland and Zimbabwe (by easing Shami back in). More than our batting, its our bowling which will need all the care.

Tomorrow:
Rohit
Rahane
Rayudu
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Binny
Axar
B Kumar
Yadav/Mohit
Kulkarni
to let the in-form to rest a bit.

Tomorrow:
Rohit
Rahane
Rayudu
Kohli
Raina
Dhoni
Binny
Axar
B Kumar
Yadav/Mohit
Kulkarni
to let the in-form to rest a bit.

Kulkarni can't play if Bhuvi plays. Kulkarni can play only if Bhuvi or someone else is ruled out of this World Cup. He is being kept in the squad just as back up.

Binny could end up playing tomorrow. Remember in Australia different ground have different characteristics and the captain should select his XI based on these more than anything else.

India should sail through easily in this match. On a personal note, I do hope that Rohit fails again tomorrow. I am totally gunning for him to be replaced by Ajinkya Rahane at the top, and have Rayudu in the side as well.

nah, rohit will come good. i don't like him in tests, but he was a big reason behind our champions trophy win. plus, i don't want to disrupt the order. rahane is perfect at 4 as he can play a number of roles- counter-attack, build on an existing platform, setting up the final 15 overs if 2 wickets fall early.

Hoping for the centuries from our openers and some half centuries from the remaining batsmen :D[DOUBLEPOST=1425098899][/DOUBLEPOST]India have a good chance to check their bench strength in the upcoming match

-Saying 2011 WC & 1983 Final was Fixed .
-Saying India's Current 2 wins was just a fluke . When everyone said SA can be on of the champions of this WC.
-Saying Indian fans are worst.

Then you expect that nobody quote you. :rolleyes

** We won by 130 runs against SA. 7 runs more than What England scored against NZ. :p

im curious when u said that..............

and no one with half a cricketing brain would pick SA as champs over AUS or NZ...u do know they are famous for having a particular tag...chokers...maybe ur new to the sport.

Users who are viewing this thread