India tour of England 2018

Ishant first 2 balls after lunch right up there..Hmm

The only good thing about Bumrah right now is his pace, 140+ but not been able to trouble the batsmen.

Chance gone, Pujara dropped the catch of Cook.. Ishant looking solid[DOUBLEPOST=1534683387][/DOUBLEPOST]Another edge in the same over, lol - Cook gone![DOUBLEPOST=1534683468][/DOUBLEPOST]One more, now Bumrah strikes

Why on earth is Rahane not in the slip cordon..

Why on earth is Rahane not in the slip cordon..

They are a very flexible side you know. Anyone can bat, bowl or field anywhere.

They are a very flexible side you know. Anyone can bat, bowl or field anywhere.

:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1534686417][/DOUBLEPOST]Mankerekar's analysis is getting to proportions one can't bare!! This is an excellent passage of play for India.

What's going on with Ashwin?

Bumrah has been incredibly poor. Shami has bowled miles better than him, let alone Ishant. Both spells either side of lunch from Bumrah have been the worst in my recent memory of cricket. Horrendous, disgusting bowling.

:lol[DOUBLEPOST=1534686417][/DOUBLEPOST]Mankerekar's analysis is getting to proportions one can't bare!! This is an excellent passage of play for India.

What's going on with Ashwin?

We are bowling a horrible line to Bairstow. Although it seems like we are on top, things can go downhill very fast for a bowling lineup like ours of wickets do not fall. We lack the discipline that a test bowling lineup ought to have.

Ashwin back on.

Gavaskar now trying to be funny! Selfie, dualfie, trifie! What crap we guys have to put up with!!![DOUBLEPOST=1534687056][/DOUBLEPOST]
We are bowling a horrible line to Bairstow. Although it seems like we are on top, things can go downhill very fast for a bowling lineup like ours of wickets do not fall. We lack the discipline that a test bowling lineup ought to have.

Ashwin back on.

Bairstow to me looks like he's really struggling with the in coming ball. Could just be my reading of the game.

Gavaskar now trying to be funny! Selfie, dualfie, trifie! What crap we guys have to put up with!!![DOUBLEPOST=1534687056][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bairstow to me looks like he's really struggling with the in coming ball. Could just be my reading of the game.

I feel Shami might get a couple in this spell. Feel like we must get them to be 150/6 in order to stay in the contest. Pandya bowling now. Scary little period for India.

Edit: Might be a wicket first ball.

Last edited:
#ShamiShinesWhenTheBallDoesn't: In the six Tests in SA and Enland, Shami has taken two wickets off 46 overs in the first 20 overs of an innings (SR 138.0). After that, he has taken 19 wickets in 96.1 overs (SR 30.4)
A quote fom cricbuzz says it all its time for Shami to deliver now if India are to do well in this match

Right then. 5 down. The top 5 have never been a problem for India this series. It's the bottom 5 that have hurt.

I'm actually more worried now that we have taken 5 wickets.

Superb bowling from India after lunch! Just what the team wanted.... 6 down!!

Right then. 5 down. The top 5 have never been a problem for India this series. It's the bottom 5 that have hurt.

I'm actually more worried now that we have taken 5 wickets.

True. The actual game begins for India right here and right now. :D Getting the lower order and the tail

Users who are viewing this thread