India tour of Pakistan

Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Mar 13 2004, 09:46 AM
Two more records! :D? One for each team ^_^
India's highest ODI score against Pakistan. :cheezy:
Pakistan highest ODI score against India. :cheezy:

:thumbs:? :clap:? :cheer:? :clap:
a third record is the highest run aggregate in one match, 693 runs by both sides....

Originally posted by SumoNYR88+Mar 14 2004, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SumoNYR88 @ Mar 14 2004, 12:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sohaibaslam
@Mar 13 2004, 09:46 AM
Two more records! :D? One for each team ^_^
India's highest ODI score against Pakistan. :cheezy:
Pakistan highest ODI score against India. :cheezy:

:thumbs:? :clap:? :cheer:? :clap:
a third record is the highest run aggregate in one match, 693 runs by both sides.... [/b]
And the highest total made by a team batting second.

No Offence to anyone, but the PCB really needs to think of different colours for their team's uniform. THat is the worst Pakistan Uniform I have ever seen. I really liked their older one with the dark green and yellow. Even if it was fully light green it wud be nice. But this combination isnt that great at all.

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Mar 13 2004, 02:20 AM
WELL anyone who said that India is going to lose pathetically, he must have got his reply
It's India who are in the lead now after blowing Pakistan with bat
Nikhil. I just said it cos of the great history of Ganguly and his comments. I dont expect India to underperform. But there are still 4 matches to go!! And i dont WANT them to lose cos im Indian!!

Had Pakistan Bowled fewer no balls and been a little more disciploned in their fielding, Sachin and Sehwag wud have been gone before 3 overs! Plus, India bowled only 19 extras while pak bowled 38! So Indi might have lost had pak bowled fewer extras. But in the end great over by Nehra!

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Mar 14 2004, 01:03 AM
Tow records that I already mentioned......... I've said it before and I'll say it again...... does ANYONE read my posts?
You may have mentioned "tow" records, but we mentioned three :lol:

Had Pakistan Bowled fewer no balls and been a little more disciploned in their fielding, Sachin and Sehwag wud have been gone before 3 overs! Plus, India bowled only 19 extras while pak bowled 38! So Indi might have lost had pak bowled fewer extras. But in the end great over by Nehra!

That is not India`s problem
Pakistan bowled many no balls and wides and its their fault and they have to pay for that .
India bowled fewer exttra balls means that they were the better bowling side in terms of discipline though I accept that the 4th and 5th bowlers spot is a problem
Gr8 comeback by murali karthik . Got 2 imp wickets .

Balaji bowled hameed with a beauty

Attachments

• 13pic1.jpg
    13pic1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Kaif takes a beauty of a catch to dismiss Malik
Robin jackman exclaimed in the comm box
"Somebody has it ! ITs kaif !Yes . It is as good a catch u will see"

Attachments

• 13pic5.jpg
    13pic5.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
Last ball
India Win but cannot manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory

Attachments

• 13pic6.jpg
    13pic6.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 0
Hey. wher did u get the pics? getty imgs has them with their name on it. wher did u get the pics?

Did everyone here who did not see the match get an idea of how the Pakistani kit looks

Users who are viewing this thread