Indian Domestic Cricket

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favorite team Delhi got eliminated. They certainly miss the players who have gone for their national duties.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Delhi is looking weaker than ever, Mumbai is playing a depleted side too. But still they look better than Delhi.

And Abdulla just showed his class once again, he is now the first pick among spinners in Mumbai. Serious talent.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
Triple ton (301 not out) from the old horse Aakash Chopra. Leading Rajasthan very well this Ranji season. Such a difference it makes to the side when you have two inform wicket taking bowlers. Pankaj Singh - Chahar duo captured another 5 wickets amongst them on what looks like a flat track.

On other positive note, Yousuf Patahan picks up 8 wickets in the match against HP. Good thing him getting in the habit of picking bag of wickets for his side.

Last edited:

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
Quater final clash between Rajasthan and Mumbai would be tantalising.
Mumbai's batting might against the very good looking new ball duo of Pankaj Singh and Chahar.

Rajasthan's batting though is very dependant on their captain and if they put up even a half-decent effort with bat, I'm vouching for Rajasthan to eliminate the defending champions ;)

Karnataka is going to have an easy game against MP, and if they get through to finals, might have Dravid's return to team just in time.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Quater final clash between Rajasthan and Mumbai would be tantalising.
Mumbai's batting might against the very good looking new ball duo of Pankaj Singh and Chahar.

Rajasthan's batting though is very dependant on their captain and if they put up even a half-decent effort with bat, I'm vouching for Rajasthan to eliminate the defending champions ;)

Karnataka is going to have an easy game against MP, and if they get through to finals, might have Dravid's return to team just in time.

If you think that Rajasthan stand any chance against the mighty Mumbai then it's insane. Rajasthan don't have the batting lineup to cope with Mumbai's bowling who have given 374 runs in an innings at max. No team reached even 400 against them. Agarkar and Salvi are just hitting the form needed and Kulkarni is an evergreen bowler. And now with the new talent of Abdulla who has taken 25 wkts@ 19.78, the mumbai bowling looks even more stronger. And that too when playing against stronger teams than Rajasthan had played against.

Dipak Chahar and Pankaj Singh looks a good duo to open with and is one of the very few positives for Rajasthan going into the match against Mumbai.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
On paper ofcourse no doubts which the stronger team is. But I have my fingers crossed for Rajasthan, would be an excellent test for Rahane and the likes for sure. Also, have high hopes from Chahar to come good against this stff competition. :D All for the good of Indian Cricket...

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Aargh there we prove our uselessness once again .... letting Haryana register 293 on the board for the loss of only 2 wickets . Badri , we need a ton from you again man :(

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Yep. Really disappointed with that. We always choke against the mediocre teams.

Hopefully the likes of AB Karthik, Mukund, Badri, KKD etc can beat whatever total Haryana put up. Looks like thats going to be in the region of 400+.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Even Mumbai are struggling big time against Rajasthan having been bowled out for a lame 235 . Karnataka look solid to progress though allowing MP to put only 200 on the board

yashwanth kumar

Panel of Selectors
^ Nothing special if a team has about 4 All-round players in a playing XI they have/expected to play well enough the secret of their success is their batting and bowling is too good i too hope they win this time

----------

If Mumbai tie this match they will surely loos the slot in the semis due to 1st Innings defeat

Currently i feel the following teams will be entering the Semis

Baroda
Haryana
Karnataka
Rajasthan

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Oh common yash , haryana have slightly choked from 2/293 to 6/367 . Thats 4/80 for the day which TN boys would gleefully take . So if we can bundle them out for some 400 odd runs , then expect us to join the elite 4 . I agree with your other 3 nominees. Great to see Mumbai getting owned by low profilers Rajasthan

----------

And any idea on what the fixtures are likely to be for the semis ? Is there be a free draw yet again ??

Users who are viewing this thread