Indian Domestic Cricket

Mumbai 252
Rajasthan 484/7 (184.4 ov)
Rajasthan lead by 232 runs with 3 wickets remaining in the 1st innings ;);)

Karnataka seems a very balanced side, may be could do more with consistency from their star batsman Uthappa.

Another fairytale in the making is team Baroda. They are looking like a tough side to beat as well this Ranji

Last edited:
It feels just so good to see Akash getting a triple ton there. Time to congratulate him via Facebook! (We both know each other quite well through the social networking website)

Yeah baby, TN scrap through. KKD gets a timely 57 while Satish gets a hundred.

We face Rajasthan, don't see them putting up this kind of performance again tbh (but you never know). Good luck to the machaas!

Holy ████, never expected Rajasthan to pounce down Mumbai.:(

----------

The only positive was Rahane's second innings ton.

IPL teams have nothing to do with Ranji teams.

From what I'm hearing all 10 teams will participate in the next edition of the IPL. The cities include:
Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Rajasthan, Mohali/Punjab, Kochi, Bangalore, Pune, and Hyderabad (Deccan).

Is the Rajasthan vs TN game being telecasted on Neo Sports? If so, someone please watch and tell us how fast Pankaj Singh is bowling. He was taken to Australia last time we toured iirc but didn't get a game. He's supposed to be tall and quick. He's bowled well this season with 39 wickets and i'm eager to see if he can click for the Indian test side.

Rajasthan's victory came in as a complete shocker. Hoping (also expecting) Rajasthan wins this season now.

Pankaj Singh is not too quick, from what I've seen of him in the past. Rajasthan batting atm, so yeah, can only judge later.

Karnataka all out for 107, ridiculous. Baroda at 44/5. Must be a bowler's paradise, or some horrid batting all around. Karnataka apparently had flight hassles and Vinay Kumar was ill just before the match. Rajasthan vs TN is being televised while the more exciting match isn't - not the first time this has happened this season.

Baroda makes it to the finals. Throughout this Ranji they have played very aggressive and result oriented cricket. Good to see them through. Rajasthan, also looking likely for the finals berth.

If TN aren't all-out by the end of the next day, then who qualifies? TN or Rajasthan?

Users who are viewing this thread