Indian Domestic Cricket

BCCI really needs to rewise its decision of making the use of Green-Top Pitches. There is not much point in giving a normal pacer false teeth in domestic circuit. This can probably result in the fall of quality spinners and batsmen.

I would suggest we should not over react.Let thing take its natural course.When we find ourself lacking good pacers we prepares green top.When Moeen Ali picks up some Indian wickets we prepare spin friendly pitches in India.All this could only help in confusing the situation.

Outrageously poor performance by the Mumbai side.
Use of green-tops even in the semis?
:noway

Hmmm so Vinay Kumar is in his dream's form, although it's domestically. It has been a brilliant season for him I must say. Playing a big role in Mumbai's 44/10 will be considered for his return to the national duties. I'm not too early to speak this, I know, because selectors priorly see the big match efforts if basically player had been in a top run in domestic games.

And who's this Duvvarapu Siva Kumar btw.:eek: His season stats are tweaking awesome. Has anybody by any chance have noticed what average pace he has got? I guess it should be around 140 or more, because only the bowler with that pace can get overall more than 40 wickets @14 alongside 4x5w and 2x10w hauls at the same time.:spy

Hmmm so Vinay Kumar is in his dream's form, although it's domestically.
Vinay Kumar always been in great form in Domestic cricket, but he don't had pace which effects his international career... and also he played most of his international matches in subcontinent... but if he get chance to play in out side of subcontinent, than his int'l stats will improve...

Duvvarapu Siva Kumar

Recent performance with ball : 6/49 & 6/79,4/45,5/38. :clap

Haven't heard of him before but surely he is someone to look out for.

183289.jpg

I'm surprised that Duvvarapu wasn't featured in the list of IPL auctioned players.
The only reason about that seems to be the fact that His better performances have come in the later half of Ranji.

Karnataka looks completely invincible at the moment.
With the kind of youngsters they have , it is their time to dominate the domestic circuit.
Karun Nair looks to have had a big turnaround in his play since he's been a part of Rajasthan Royals.

Karnataka looks completely invincible at the moment.
With the kind of youngsters they have , it is their time to dominate the domestic circuit.
Karun Nair looks to have had a big turnaround in his play since he's been a part of Rajasthan Royals.
Not just him a lot of youngsters like Sanju Samson,Stuart Binny,Ajinkya Rahane all evolved under Rajasthan.They are doing a great job with young local talents.

Not just him a lot of youngsters like Sanju Samson,Stuart Binny,Ajinkya Rahane all evolved under Rajasthan.They are doing a great job with young local talents.
Indeed! And not just the young players but also , people like Tambe and it will be great to see Deepak Hooda as the next one to get moderated.

Users who are viewing this thread