Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Mohammed Shami on a flat track is an ideal bowler to target. The lengths he bowls to the batsman are just too easier too hit and gets even worse in the death.

Another fortunate and very lucky 50 for that rubbish batter called Abraham Benjamin de Villiers!

Why isn't Sundar or Ali bowling when pacers are getting belted ? Just Kohli things.

Sundar should have opened the bowling !

Will the remaining 6 overs be bowled by the 3 quicks? Why? Why would you not bowl Ali another here?

TBH, Pooran is pretty good against spinners.

Kings 11's game to lose now. Considering how bad RCB's death bowling has been throughout the season. If one of these two stays, it's game over I think.

Yupp he is in the zone tonight. He is such a clean hitter when he is in full flow.

Pooran lost his shape in last 3 shots that he played and he was trying to overhit everything which I think resulted in his wicket. I think he has enough power to clear the boundary had he kept his shape. However, Saini again bowled a very good 19th over.

Ashwin really needs to play Nair. I don't see anything that Miller brings to the table. Also enables bringing in Tye instead of Rajpoot, something I mentioned before the game.

Moeen Ali, Dale Steyn, Marcus Stoinis and Heinrich Klaasen will now be leaving for the WC. Moeen Ali has to be big blow , Stoinis was hot and cold in the matches he played so far, Dale Steyn played 2 matches did superbly well with the new ball.

Users who are viewing this thread