Indian Premier League - General Discussion

I dont think it was the right decision to bat first on this track and so far, it seems to be vindicating that opinion.

I dont think it was the right decision to bat first on this track and so far, it seems to be vindicating that opinion.
KKR scored 172 in their last match and had won by 86 runs at Sharjah. It was just poorly paced innings from RCB.

Oof. Narine adding salt to injury. Guess it's good bye RCB. They had a good season but the show stops today.

Relax...It's NORMAL for RCB fans, It's just one game and will see in next season!
RELAX...

KKR scored 172 in their last match and had won by 86 runs at Sharjah. It was just poorly paced innings from RCB.

That was against a deflated Rajasthan Royals who didn't have anything to play for. But here, RCB are facing up to a red hot KKR side with some excellent bowlers.

This is agonizingly close for RCB fans.

Maybe a matter of the same old cliche - 15 more runs &....

Kkr doing everything in their power to not win this match. Typical KKR!!

I was so worried that only Morgan was left, forgot Shakib is there too.. we are still not winning this

Well onto DC now… Shakib won us the match.. not Morgan.. once again! Cut him lose and let Russel come in.

As expected!!! RCB and Kohli have only themselves to blame. This was a bat second wicket, despite how KKR made it look closer than it was!

Qualifier 2 will be an amazing clash - both DC and KKR have a very well rounded bowling attack and it will be a battle of "which team has the better bowlers". It will be a bowlers shootout! I am backing KKR on that one as well.

Users who are viewing this thread