India's tour of Australia - December/January 2015

India need 384 off 70 overs. That's close to a required run rate of 5.5 runs per over. A draw is anyway going to lose the series for India. They might as well lose going for the improbable win, than play for the draw. But I wont be surprised if Dhoni feels losing one test match less is better

India need 384 off 70 overs. That's close to a required run rate of 5.5 runs per over. A draw is anyway going to lose the series for India. They might as well lose going for the improbable win, than play for the draw. But I wont be surprised if Dhoni feels losing one test match less is better

There's no question that they're going for the win. Kohli said that after the 1st match as well that they are looking to challenge themselves so that they can get better. Won't be surprised to see us being really aggressive this afternoon.

I think Shaun Marsh got what he deserved to be honest. They were playing boring and stupid cricket this morning and that's what you get. No one wants to see a team dabbing balls around on a Day 5 that was set up perfectly for a result going either way. Instead they came out and played stupid and senseless cricket by just dabbing balls around and wasted a lot of time. Good that he got out on 99 he deserved it.[DOUBLEPOST=1419904271][/DOUBLEPOST]
To go for it or not to go for it ...

You know Kohli, he's going to go for it personally I think.

Wow that was some really crappy strategy from Australia. As always, India again struggled to get the tail out quickly. Not sure about anyone else but if Kohli is on the crease early which most likely will happen, he will definitely go for it.

Yeah......Play Like its Your Last Match.

Go For It.........2-1...or...3-0.......No 2-0

To be honest, both teams would take a draw without too many complains.

In Australia's case it is obvious - put yourself in Steve Smith's shoes. First series as a captain and you are 2-0 up. Last thing you want to do is lose a game and put the series at stake, just to prove that you can do "sporting declarations".

In India's case - a draw will ensure that MSD's team avoids a whitewash like last time.

LOL wtf .. that backfired spectacularly

wow, three of the poorest shots you will ever see by rahul in this match.

the Aussies are looking very dangerous here... I have a feeling India will be bowled out for less than 150

Users who are viewing this thread