Story India's Tour To England

it is pretty hard to hit sixes. also I think too many warm up games in the tours of England and Australia.

Excellent screens and well presented, rahul....keep it up!!!

thanx vaughan....yup too many warm up matches...but i need them to practice...i'm a very slow run getter rite now....i dont think i'm gonna win the odi's against england!!

Hey rahul heres an idea. Use gif files to show some of the wickets cause the file size would be about 300k, what do ya think?

isnt it better that the file size is lesser...the jpg's i post range b/w 70-120 kb.....300 kb wud take longer to load with so many pics already on a single page!!

btw looking forward to your pes 3 option file...when will it be ready??

86/1 after 15 overs india..off to a good start...tendulkar finally showing some form!

82.jpg

tendulkar plays a beauty of a straight drive

83.jpg

50 for tendulkar

85.jpg

india just above the middlesex run rate at the half way mark

86.jpg

laxman reaches his 50 as well

87.jpg

another beautiful cover drive from laxman

88.jpg

laxman goes...cudnt see india through all the way

91.jpg

ganguly comes in and sees india through....he seems very happy after a convincing win!!

92.jpg

scorecard

93.jpg

bowling card

94.jpg

tendulkar's spider

95.jpg

laxman's

96.jpg

worm comparison...india far ahead in the end

97.jpg

and finally the manhatten

98.jpg

now just 1 last tour match remaining...then the 1st of the 3 odi's vs eng begin!!

good performance from India....will increase their confidence going into the ODIs.

ganguly comes in and sees india through....he seems very happy after a convincing win!!
You think so?.....seems to be frowning despite having his hands up in celebration.

lol....i think he's pondering whther to take off his shirt again at lords!!

Next Match: India vs Northampton
finally last tour match before the start of the odi's!!

99.jpg

overcast conditions.....here is the indian xi selected

100.jpg

india electing to field first...they strike very early...it's pathan again!! he's a real threat for england!!

101.jpg

pathan got another 1 very quickly......here batsmen tries to cut zaheer khan but hits it straight to the man at backward point

102.jpg

scorecard after 10 overs

104.jpg

bowling card

105.jpg

harbhajan gets cook...he's gone for 33!!

106.jpg

zaheer gets swann...he's gone for 33 as well!!

108.jpg

zaheer strikes with a beauty

111.jpg

50 for afzaal...fighting innings

112.jpg

afzaal gone

113.jpg

final card...bowled out in the 50th over

114.jpg

bowling card

115.jpg

india off to a solid but not an extraordinary start after 10 overs....important thing they havnt lost a wicket!!

116.jpg

sehwag gone for 41!!

117.jpg

50 for ganguly

118.jpg

dravid reaches his 50 as well...and in very quick time as well.....good partnership

119.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread