International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Why dont there is anti-piracy system that you cannot copy the disc or copy any files related to game.or something like a sofware which makes it like that nothing can be installed from a recodable disc or make the internet companies check every download over a gb.
or search for illegal download on google and file a case and shutdown each of them or something revolutionary so pc is also a no-piracy platform like ps3.this will stop people abusing pc gamers day and night:(

Why dont there is anti-piracy system that you cannot copy the disc or copy any files related to game.or something like a sofware which makes it like that nothing can be installed from a recodable disc or make the internet companies check every download over a gb.
Because that software will also gets cracked after sometime. Nothing can stop piracy!

Their in-house testing should be suffice to not have to rely on a website of keen gamers to produce a patch which actually makes the game playable. With their resources available all their pre-Alpha testing should be done in-house, even if that involves bringing PC members in-house, which I believe TG did last year.

Experience shows that not to be the case. The game needs to be tested extensively by real cricket gaming fans before release.

couldnt care less about pc gamers not getting it, you guys are probably still the ones still playing the last one as you got the patches to make it playable.

Us console users got let down so we deserve a bit of payback, and anyone here who says they wont get the new game because of this or that is a liar, we will all get it as there is nothing else....

Because that software will also gets cracked after sometime. Nothing can stop piracy!

Then why is ps3 not getting cracked how come no one on earth can make a anti-piracy software that cannot be cracked.

and i do think they did this because of piracy as ashes 2009 was also released on wii which is easily pirated and as well as pc but pirates face a problem on ps3 and xbox 360
and i read in digit that that installing home brew mods that alow pirated games enhaance the performance on the console:eek:

Last edited:
I hope there is manual fielding, a bit afraid this action cam or whatever is just going to be a gimmick that is fun to play for a few minutes and then tiresome.

Any chance of the developers posting on PC like the Trannies did?

I hope we dont get a set position to bowl every ball otherwise its deemed a poor delivery like in ashes 2009 that really was ridiculous.

Experience shows that not to be the case. The game needs to be tested extensively by real cricket gaming fans before release.

All experience shows is that the devs and publishers never get it right due to an inherent lack of knowledge and a systematic failure of learning from their mistakes.

couldnt care less about pc gamers not getting it, you guys are probably still the ones still playing the last one as you got the patches to make it playable.

Us console users got let down so we deserve a bit of payback, and anyone here who says they wont get the new game because of this or that is a liar, we will all get it as there is nothing else....
The way you guys go on, it's as if you don't have a PC. If you're going to whinge so much, buy the fliping game on PC next time!

Yes - poor little console-ites. You get let down so badly - you have that awful Fifa 10 game, whereas us PC owners have an unbelievable Fifa 10 game (unbelievably bad, that is), you have to put up with being able to buy Smackdown vs Raw games, Fight Night games, you're going to be getting Alan Wake, you're getting the follow up to Ashes 2009 (which is bound to have tons more content - the main weakness with the first game) you get most games months in advance of the PC. Yeps, you guys have it really tough when it comes to gaming. :sarcasm

Since it seems the devs, No.1 excuse is piracy, instead of shafting PC owners, or saddling us with disgusting DRM measures, why can't they make PC games using the same tech. that makes it so hard to pirate games on the PS3?

Edit: I for one am not still playing Ashes 2009 because of the lack of content mentioned above, and I bet I'm not alone either.

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

or search for illegal download on google and file a case and shutdown each of them or something revolutionary so pc is also a no-piracy platform like ps3.this will stop people abusing pc gamers day and night:(

You beat me to it! If you ask me, they could do it if they pulled their bloody finger out!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I'm glad it's not coming out on pc too, never heard such a bunch of wingeing plonkers in my life and most of them would have stole the game anyway.

Great idea about the bowling cursor only appearing a couple of seconds before bowling to try and replicate real batting, I have thought this would be a good idea for a while.

Only concern I have is that if it comes out this summer then I think it will be a rush job again(as in AC 09), I'd be much happier if they play tested it to death and released it later in the year. Great news though.

There you go again, tarring all PC gamers with the same brush! :mad:

I hope it's a bloody awful game and fails dismally.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread