International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Haven't you ever used a torrent? How about Limewire? I think anyone who owns a computer and a decent internet connection has file-shared at some point in their lives.

No. I don't touch them - firstly, it's stealing, no matter how you twist it and secondly, using torrents or Limewire is a great way of getting viruses.

Well specifically for AC09, the console-ites got totally shafted when no patch was released for them. At least you got to enjoy the two beta patches, as did I. Poor hMarka was in unpatched no-man's land!

So you got shafted over one game. PC owners get shafted over countless games - witness the Fifa nonsense!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

stop being tight and do yourself a favour go get a console and hey presto problem solved.

I. Don't. Want. To. Get. A. Console! Is it clear now? It's got nothing to do with being tight - I have a machine here that plays games brilliantly, so why should I have to buy a machine that's years out of date already - and there's nothing that can be done about it? As well as that, I like playing games with crystal clear graphics - such as those only found on a monitor.

Edit: And even if I did want to get a console, there's literally nowhere in my room it can go!

Anyway, when the game comes out and inevitably disappoints, there will be no PC users around to pose as unpaid beta testers...

Last edited:
No. I don't touch them - firstly, it's stealing, no matter how you twist it and secondly, using torrents or Limewire is a great way of getting viruses.

Well you, sir, are a good man. I would have thought everybody would have at least downloaded *one* MP3 or movie onto their PC.

This is what I mean about rejecting your argument about tarring all PC gamers with the same brush. You are an exception. Unfortunately, you'll have to live with the suspicion that you're a potential pirate simply because you have a PC. Life sux, I know!

So you got shafted over one game. PC owners get shafted over countless games - witness the Fifa nonsense!

I bought AC09 for my PC, not the Playstation.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

I. Don't. Want. To. Get. A. Console! Is it clear now? It's got nothing to do with being tight - I have a machine here that plays games brilliantly, so why should I have to buy a machine that's years out of date already - and there's nothing that can be done about it? As well as that, I like playing games with crystal clear graphics - such as those only found on a monitor.

Edit: And even if I did want to get a console, there's literally nowhere in my room it can go!

Anyway, when the game comes out and inevitably disappoints, there will be no PC users around to pose as unpaid beta testers...

got an idea if you throw out some of your comic books, sticker books and barbie dolls you will have more room for a ps3 or worst case scenario an x box.
A console user helping a pc dude out, see we have are uses.

Unfortunately, you'll have to live with the suspicion that you're a potential pirate simply because you have a PC. Life sux, I know!
Everyone at planetcricket inlcuding CaptainOZ is a potential pirate:laugh:rtfl:facepalm(FUNNY EPIC FAIL)
Thank you oz i had some funny time seaarching for tepc fail pictures to describe your comment couldnt get one got many arranged in order of size
Demotivator__Epic_Fail.jpg

epic-fail-cow-driver-fail.jpg

epic-fail-volleyball-fail.jpg

epicze4.jpg

Last edited:
got an idea if you throw out some of your comic books, sticker books and barbie dolls you will have more room for a ps3 or worst case scenario an x box.
A console user helping a pc dude out, see we have are uses.

Lee, gunna do you a massive favour here, and it goes as follows;

Sarcasm doesn't portray well over the internet, God knows, I've tried and failed.

If your "comic books, sticker books and barbie dolls," comment wasn't sarcastic and you're trying to put someone down, then please refrain from posting because PC doesn't need people like that.

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

I actually did laugh at that :laugh :laugh :laugh

Whilst you're at it, I'm gunna go nap soon, once your done with Dutchy, feel free to swing by here. Years since I was properly tucked into bed! Don't get me wrong, I've been put to bed when far too drunk, but never tucked, devastating.

Just to answer a query before we all got sidetracked we would hope to have trickstar developers posting on here again. Heath Smith is involved and knows all about PC.

Lee, gunna do you a massive favour here, and it goes as follows;

Sarcasm doesn't portray well over the internet, God knows, I've tried and failed.

If your "comic books, sticker books and barbie dolls," comment wasn't sarcastic and you're trying to put someone down, then please refrain from posting because PC doesn't need people like that.

Simbazz added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Whilst you're at it, I'm gunna go nap soon, once your done with Dutchy, feel free to swing by here. Years since I was properly tucked into bed! Don't get me wrong, I've been put to bed when far too drunk, but never tucked, devastating.

Ah the joys of a good tuck in bed! I love tucking and I love being tucked, so I say to the world: tuck you!

Or as they say in some parts of the world: pyromaniacs of the world, ignite!

Ah the joys of a good tuck in bed! I love tucking and I love being tucked, so I say to the world: tuck you!

Or as they say in some parts of the world: pyromaniacs of the world, ignite!

again: :laugh :laugh !

The only bedtime story I hope I could ever give is that IC2010 is actually a good game. All I want is stats tracking and expanded tournaments. A career mode would be fantastic, but I don't want to jinx myself.

Maybe Little Red Riding Hood has more chance of being real :facepalm

Just to answer a query before we all got sidetracked we would hope to have trickstar developers posting on here again. Heath Smith is involved and knows all about PC.

In your opinion, anything discussed here by PC members, has it a chance of being contemplated by the Trickstar devs?

Users who are viewing this thread