International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Codemasters should also add the feature to be able customize the kits(something like customizing cars in midnight club los angeles would be nice)

To all (console)Fanboys In Planet Cricket
http://i42.tinypic.com/6xqn7q.jpg

Codemasters should also add the feature to be able customize the kits(something like customizing cars in midnight club los angeles would be nice)
it would be Nice,but I dont Think it is Not Possible in Sports game due to many Issue

Edit:- hsmith1978 Is Reading this Thread Right Now,:spy:.

Last edited:
To all Pc Haters In Planet Cricket
6xqn7q.jpg

Way to go :) Ruin a decent talk with your stupid thing. There may be PC haters, I suppose I could be classed as that, but meh, who cares. I'm awesome.

As Sachinrocks says - you all own a PC, yet you hate the PC. And most PCs these days are capable of playing a fair range of games.

I find that an odd situation.

As Sachinrocks says - you all own a PC, yet you hate the PC. And most PCs these days are capable of playing a fair range of games.

I find that an odd situation.

I don't think we hate PC's as such, for me its I don't grasp spending money on a "gaming," PC when you can get a console which is for the sole purpose of gaming.

I guess it depends how many games you play. I only play cricket games so hard to justify spending a lot of money on a console.

Can someone please explain to me what this Styris Cam thing is and what it does? I'm confused about it.

Any Career or League mode introduced?????
If not,then its really bad,its 2010 and career is still not introduced in cricket games:doh

Can someone please explain to me what this Styris Cam thing is and what it does? I'm confused about it.
If you are talking about what I think you are talking about, it is the same thing as the behind the batsman view camera in Cricket 07.

Any Career or League mode introduced?????
They've mentioned in the past how difficult it would be to add even a basic career mode, they would have to work on that and nothing else for a long time to do a career mode. I'd doubt it will be in this game. From the sounds of it, the game seems to just be the extra features that were half implemented then removed from AC09, hopefully combined with the patch. It will be essentially AC09 fixed, which means I'll be plonking down some cash on the 360 version when it comes out.

I guess it depends how many games you play. I only play cricket games so hard to justify spending a lot of money on a console.

I'm in a similar situation to be honest. The only games I'd play on a console are the ones that aren't available on PC and that I want to play - Fifa, Fight Night and Smackdown vs Raw.

I don't think we hate PC's as such, for me its I don't grasp spending money on a "gaming," PC when you can get a console which is for the sole purpose of gaming.
Hmmm.. I dont think so. Once you got a gaming PC you can get pc games at cheap rate comparing to console and gaming pc is very little expensive than consoles and add all the costly consoles games price which will make the price of 15 games equal to new PS3..

Users who are viewing this thread