International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Yeah, I fall into the laptop category. My system is a few years out of date, it can never be a gaming PC.

Gaming PC's cost upwards of US$700-800, yes? I bought my PS3 for US$350, and by getting rid of games I have played after I played them, trading them in to my video game store (EB Games), and selling them on something like Ebay, I haven't added much to that $500, maybe US$100-200 max. This is after playing over 15 games.

If you're smart about it, PS3 can be damn cheap, and seeing the 360 pricing, it can be even cheaper than the PS3 (depends more on if you like the 360 or the PS3). However, most people just buy expensive US$80+ games and just let them sit around in their closets.

But , yeah, on topic. This game is a rip, considering the improvements that are planned... I'd love to be proved wrong though. The power stick sounds OK, but the action cam sounds like something I'd never use... EVER. Unless it is really impressive.

Really cannot wait for a demo. A demo for AC09 was released a month before the actual game, so expect one for this about September/October.

I wonder what the 21 stadiums will be?

Something like......

6-Australia
5-England & Wales
3-South Africa
3-India
2-West Indies
1-New Zealand
1-Sri Lanka

England
Lord's Cricket Ground
Edgbaston Cricket Ground
Headingley Stadium
The Oval
Wales
SWALEC Stadium
Australia
Adelaide Oval
MCG
SCG
The Gabba
WACA
New Zealand
Eden Park
Sri Lanka
Sinhalese Sports Club Ground
India
Eden Gardens
South Africa
Wanderers Stadium
Newlands Cricket Ground
West Indies
Sabina Park
Sir Vivian Richards Stadium
Queen's Park Oval
Pakistan
National Stadium
Zimbabwe
Harare Sports Club

And probably another stadium in India. Probably Mumbai, seeing as it's hosting the World Cup Final.

TBH though, they should have a lot more stadia from around the world. At least 50 IMO.

Edit:^^^^^^^^

That's what I hope what not's going to happen. Bellerive will probably get pipped out to bloody Zimbabwe!

LOL

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 187
Codemasters better release a demo for the ps3 as well this year

TBH though, they should have a lot more stadia from around the world. At least 50 IMO.

Edit:^^^^^^^^

That's what I hope what not's going to happen. Bellerive will probably get pipped out to bloody Zimbabwe!

Why do people always want so many stadiums? If FIFA has relatively few stadiums why would a cricket game. Aslong as theres a bit of variation and they all have a wicket and outfield im not complaining. I dont see the fuss with slightly different envrioments. I'd rather 2 teams in 1 stadium with good gameply than 140 stadiums every team ever.

Users who are viewing this thread