International Cricket 2010 Discussion Thread

Ah cheers, but probably for the reason I mentioned or he didn't want to be inundetated by millions of requests to shed light on this or that or I am talking about as much sense as half a chicken in a tupperware box....

No you're about right there.

Lazy's post was removed because he was discussing things he probably shouldnt have been doing and any replies to that post were removed too as they wouldn't make sense otherwise or they directly quoted what he said. If he is aprt of a beta testing team he would be under a NDA. This is all speculation as i am not a moderator but this is the way i read it....

That's not true because he said it was fine to say it. I think part of it might have been everyone on here goes mental over cricket games.

That's not true because he said it was fine to say it. I think part of it might have been everyone on here goes mental over cricket games.

Well we are a cricket gaming website...

It's not really an excuse for the way we act sometimes.

Could you enlighten me into "the way we act sometimes," as I've not really seen anything different to the Fifa forums, Football manager forums, rugby league forums (back a few years ago).

Could you enlighten me into "the way we act sometimes," as I've not really seen anything different to the Fifa forums, Football manager forums, rugby league forums (back a few years ago).

The fact that it happens on other forums doesn't make it better. Also some of the abuse that gets levelled out is ridiculous (look at some of the stuff directed at Heath and Jamie)

The fact that it happens on other forums doesn't make it better. Also some of the abuse that gets levelled out is ridiculous (look at some of the stuff directed at Heath and Jamie)

Oh I can appreciate that, and yes, its extremely bad that people do that!

But, if one of the members knows something about a game we're all eager for, then its going to be a bit like a zoo in here.

Oh I can appreciate that, and yes, its extremely bad that people do that!

But, if one of the members knows something about a game we're all eager for, then its going to be a bit like a zoo in here.

Good one we had the same thing with ashes 09 , whispers and little comments etc , at least someone may give us some information when it's right to :spy

It's not really an excuse for the way we act sometimes.

Spot on. There is a fine line between enthusiasm and constructive criticism on one hand and personal persecution on the other hand. You can understand people feeling frustrated about they way things go sometimes but people tend to forget that it is only a cricket game. Thats all, nothing really important. Yes we all want a good cricketing game but there are certainly a truck load of issues and priorities in my life at least that are infinitely more important than a cricket game on a computer.

if IC2010 is a patched version of AC 2009 then I hope the gameplay experience will be better,both online and offline.
i also request the developers to please improve the squad editor and player editor so that we can use the edited players while playing online.

Users who are viewing this thread