International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

OH MY WORD IAN BELL !!!!

YES IAN BELL

BOWLS PRINCE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE GATE AT ABOUT 65MPH

Oh wait no ball :doh

Was it a late 'no ball' - you know, like on TV when the bowler doesn't realise it was a no ball until he's celebrated for a bit? Sort of thing that the offsides in PES do as well. :)

Hang on a minute: all you guys are playing as England, yes? So why are there rumours floating around to the effect that the game's great as long as you don't play as England? I'm confused. :help

Ive ONLY played as england and look back at my games (1st test) i dont think playing with england is any diffrent. And the no ball same as last time pretty much i just got caught up in the moment mate.

28 overs:South Africa 55/3

Full wack the power stick at your peril you have to nudge and nerdle your way into form!!

8 overs till stumps crucial survival time!

It's pretty amazing how much positive feedback this game is generating. I am sure Monsieur Smith et al are well chuffed skimming through this forum! The best feedback is from the grass roots level. Well done Trickstar, well done!:clap

28 overs:South Africa 55/3

Full wack the power stick at your peril you have to nudge and nerdle your way into form!!

8 overs till stumps crucial survival time!

Sounds like the power stick is a real breakthrough, alongside, or maybe even more so than, action cam!

Wait - are you saying that you're hanging on for survival on the last day? If so, this just keeps getting better. :)

How is that ?????

Lbw Turned down just missing leg stump

Well bowled Swann

156/2

Any manual appeal button?

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Wicket 59/4 off 28.4

Mini fightback ended by a stupid stupid STTTUPID! run.

Not what I needed!!

That's cricket!

No reloading now. :)

Edit: Had I not accquired a PS3, I'd be spitting feathers after reading all this...

Sounds like the power stick is a real breakthrough, alongside, or maybe even more so than, action cam!

Any manual appeal button?

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

That's cricket!

No reloading now. :)

No manual appel button me adding excitment to it :) and havent found a falt yet.

LBWs

So the appeals are more realistic too?
In '09 there were some ridiculous ones.

Do we really have a good game here. The latest posts are all really positive.

That's cricket!

No reloading now.

Did not save it anyway!! This test will be played as it comes no cheating!!

wealey88 added 4 Minutes and 47 Seconds later...

Wicket!!!

64-5 and im now struggling with the spinners!! This is turning into a nightmere test match and a garanteed follow on!!

Would you say there's anything that is in need of a patch? AC09 had it's runout thingy, has this one got anything?

Users who are viewing this thread