International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

Why is the commentary so bad. Ok trickstar, you hire more next time. Maybe 6 and they do 10 to 15 overs then a new one comes in. Plus lots more lines. If there is a ic2011 then please fix it. Also they should talk about the batsmen in and the bowlers more.:laugh:crying

mrman80 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Finally got it eh, do yourself a favor and ignore the commentary, its awful.

"batsman should be out here........it was six the moment it left the bat" :facepalm

"He is playing for the crowd now..."

Last edited:
Finally got it eh, do yourself a favor and ignore the commentary, its awful.

"batsman should be out here........it was six the moment it left the bat" :facepalm

Maybe it'll end up sounding funny like SW99. :p

Quick recommendation...
5 over game with HUD off on normal. Action cam for batting and bowling. Just lost off the final ball - amazing match.

Havent played on normal yet. Just might play a Test on it since I can't bat for more than 2 sessions on Hard

Ok, I paid ?40 for Ashes Cricket last year. Obviously I didn't get value for money.

Would people advise spending another ?40 on this game?

Yes, I would.

This game is far better than Ashes 2009. It is the best cricket game I have played on computer/console. It has its small glitches and annoyances; all cricket games will, but it also has depth and subtlety.

But it and play it.

Sir Geoffrey added 5 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Some test match impressions...
It seems to me to be easier to slog than to block which is all wrong. I was able to score at 10 rpo with numerous 6s using the slog button on hard but found it almost impossible to score runs with defend and attack. Plus kept getting bowled/lbw/caught.
Scorecard shows KP 53 off 27 balls and Morgan 26 off 9 balls.

Little umpire bonus btw.

You are scoring very quickly, but you have lost five wickets. That seems fair enough to me. Even in a 20/20 game you have lost too many wickets too quickly.

I have tried playing HUD off, what is the deal with batting? Sometimes the bowling marker appears briefly just before the bowler lets go of the ball, but other times it does not appear at all. Has anyone tried HUD off, and do you know how/why/when this occurs? Is it down to the bowler's speed or rating, or is it something to do with the batsman's rating/confidence?

Users who are viewing this thread