International Cricket 2010 Impressions Thread

That's a good, realistic reaction!

This game's going to be a lot of fun - it appears that content is not the issue it was with AC09 - that's the main reason I stopped playing it. :)

Any tests online? :)

Any incidents of the batsman getting hit in the apples/head/ribs? :laugh

@Swanny - Nice realistic runrate.

Yeah Steyn got Tendulkar a couple of times which resulting in him loosing confidence

Ah, yes the confidence meter forgot about that; how does that work in this game? Are there more stages to be met? How does it affect bowling/batting? Thanks for all your great updates! I remember all your great reports from last year as well! I suppose over a few weeks we wont hear from you again until this time next year!:D

Has anyone tried swinging for the fences as soon as they come in, to test whether you need to play yourself in or not? :)

@Dutch - You might get another lengthy review from me as well. :)

Has anyone tried swinging for the fences as soon as they come in, to test whether you need to play yourself in or not? :)

@Dutch - You might get another lengthy review from me as well. :)

Ah I remember your lengthy review. And some people still say size doesn't matter!:p

Well its all gone wrong for me, not the game but me. 44/4, the seamers no probs, Hauritz has come on and has 3/1 of 2, everything I touch is edging to the slips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you playing yourself in? ;)

I can't wait to see how gorgeous this game will look on my 26in HDMIed up PS3! :)

yeah im only playing defensive shots, there just edging, bell just gone was a short pitched one from johnson i thought hello, tried to hit it over the field, came of my helmet and hit the stumps.

Tea Day 2: South Africa 14/0 after 6 overs

Points of interest to note:

Spinner came on for a little go before tea in that short time.
AI fields very aggressive as they would be with that massive first dig score.

I have got my first view of the 3rd umpire!

Very exciting, well no actually i was pooing it, after scampering a single to get off the mark. Camera pans to the screen in the crowd it had the South African badge and the words 3rd umpire started spinning before saying NOT OUT! To which the crowd cheered! (me 2)

Batting his tough play your way in... the power stick is the main part of this, i have just been dropping it into gaps and taking singles. No confidence = batting nightmere!!

This game can only go two ways.. India win or Draw!

God i cant beleave it, the full 5 days of a test and a dec. 297 for sachin 2, maybe the ai should let him get the 300 but almost perfect guys. :banana2:hpraise

Trust me if you dont play your self in you will be all out in a matter of 10-20 overs, only played test match mind.
Even when your set your only a split second away from the long walk to the changing room, 100% concentration needed every ball.

Tea Day 2: South Africa 14/0 after 6 overs

Points of interest to note:

Spinner came on for a little go before tea in that short time.
AI fields very aggressive as they would be with that massive first dig score.

I have got my first view of the 3rd umpire!

Very exciting, well no actually i was pooing it, after scampering a single to get off the mark. Camera pans to the screen in the crowd it had the South African badge and the words 3rd umpire started spinning before saying NOT OUT! To which the crowd cheered! (me 2)

Batting his tough play your way in... the power stick is the main part of this, i have just been dropping it into gaps and taking singles. No confidence = batting nightmere!!

This game can only go two ways.. India win or Draw!

Brilliant to hear. Last year everyone was already complaining about the fact that the match would be done and dusted by tea day 2! Really made my day hearing this, and from different people as well. Could it be that we truly have got the best cricket game since........(thou shalt not utter the Holy Word!)

Wicket!!!

South Africa 14/1 off 7 overs
Peterson gone... off stump sent cartwheeling by Khan.

Forward defence just beat all ends up!!

Tea break stuffs me!!

Point to note spinner has set his field where he is bowling outside off and has packed the offside field!!

NO WAY THROUGH!

India is already using a spinner? what over is it? isnt the ball brand new?

Just thinking, maybe the ai dec around 650 to 700. I hope to hear more dec and 4,5 day tests.:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread