IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

Didnt they say about tests after the Ashes mighty drubbing?:p One would think they got used to losing in the last decade, but alas, not.

THe need a rule change in ipl u can pick more then 4 foriegners in the 11. the indian cricketers suck. they would get the ass wooped in grade cricket in australia

THe need a rule change in ipl u can pick more then 4 foriegners in the 11. the indian cricketers suck. they would get the ass wooped in grade cricket in australia

So, you wanna say Sehwag, Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan, Jadeja, Mishra, Asnodkar- they all sucked? :rtfl:rtfl And Hodge, Symonds, Ponting- they rocked? :rtfl:rtfl Say, have you been bitten by a mad dog lately?

Hodge >>>>>>> any indian Period

I would take the likes of hodge dhussey symonds klinger ronchi nannes siddle johnson over any indian

The rule is pretty fair.......... its IPL ( Indian Premiere League) not IPL ( International Premiere League) Indian cricketers don't suck. Ishant Sharma has got punter few times in Australian pitches so its a big achievement than any grade cricket. We should try to play better and hold our 1st ranking in all forms rather than talking rubbish like you.

I would take the likes of hodge dhussey symonds klinger ronchi nannes siddle johnson over any indian

That's because you have been bitten by a mad dog. :p If Hodge was such a great player, why couldn't he perform in the IPL? In front of the Indian domestic bowlers? I think it's you who suck. Stop throwing mud at India. Think logically and don't post idiotic things.

BTW, why don't you admit, bushy, you are jealous of India? You are jealous because the aussies are no longer the no 1 team in world cricket. They are the third best, behind India and SA.

Last edited:
That's because you have been bitten by a mad dog. :p If Hodge was such a great player, why couldn't he perform in the IPL? In front of the Indian domestic bowlers? I think it's you who suck. Stop throwing mud at India. Think logically and don't post idiotic things.

How many matches did Hodge play in IPL ? We won against Delhi bcasue of that brilliant throw from Hodge. He was the man who gave us the breaktrough. Hodge is a great player thats why KKR has singned him for 4 seasons :) but if Bushy say he is better than Tendulkar,Dravid and Ganguly then he need some treatment.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 11 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

So, you wanna say Sehwag, Gambhir, Yusuf Pathan, Jadeja, Mishra, Asnodkar- they all sucked? :rtfl:rtfl And Hodge, Symonds, Ponting- they rocked? :rtfl:rtfl Say, have you been bitten by a mad dog lately?

No ........ recently we defeated Bushrangers in KFC 20/20 final :D he has lost his mental balance since then :(

Not to mention he averages 41.50 in England against England. Massive failures against Kenya, Pakistan and Sri Lanka, though!

So anyone know if Rohit Sharma is back in Mumbai? I haven't been keeping up. We got ZaK back, right?

No we didnt get Rohit back from Deccan. Zak and Dhawan in for Uthappa and Nehra and we have also signed Jaydev Shah(Saurashtra Captain) from Royals

:rolleyes: What hypocrisy. Just because one of your fav players suck at T20 and copped out before it became embarassing, you call IPL bad?

Looking forward to KP getting creamed by our local bowlers.

KP cleaned bowled by Balagi or Nehra or even Agarkar. :D

It's really funny you know. You guys (the English) invented T-20 cricket. You guys designed this whole T-20 structure. Now when the other countries have started dominating in this game you guys have turned a total 360 degree and are now saying "O, T-20 is a silly game, I hate it"- such type of things. Grapes are always sour- aren't they?

Completely Agree with you mate .

shantanu_rooney added 5 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

The rule is pretty fair.......... its IPL ( Indian Premiere League) not IPL ( International Premiere League) Indian cricketers don't suck. Ishant Sharma has got punter few times in Australian pitches so its a big achievement than any grade cricket. We should try to play better and hold our 1st ranking in all forms rather than talking rubbish like you.

WC for the first time seen you support an Indian player over an Aussies.

Yeah completely agree its Indian Premier League so more number Indians should be there. I also feel all the skippers should be Indians also. Warne and Gilly should not be allowed to captain. Give Kaif the captaincy and Laxman the captaincy its Indian Premier League. If tomorrow Dhoni plays in KFC 20/20 for Bushrangers will he be given the captaincy?

No way Hodge or David Hussey or Mitch is better than any Indian player in India. The main thing is most of the Aussie and English cricketers are coming to IPL for the money not for playing cricket while the Indians are playing cricket and then earning money. Punter and Symonds have done nothing in their 4-5 matches for their respective IPL teams last season. Roy just played one good Innings but he went for many runs in the same match.

please-do-not-feed-the-hoboken-trolls.jpg

A request to Indian posters, please do not reply to this guy, as he probably makes a living out of such pitiful baiting. Let's resort to Gandhigiri and wish him to get well soon. Such trolls are born out of lack of attention. Let's not give them that.

It's really funny you know. You guys (the English) invented T-20 cricket. You guys designed this whole T-20 structure. Now when the other countries have started dominating in this game you guys have turned a total 360 degree and are now saying "O, T-20 is a silly game, I hate it"- such type of things. Grapes are always sour- aren't they?

I've never liked Twenty20 that much and just because it was invented my the ECB doesn't mean I support all their decision nearly the opposite on most.

Just because an English person/people created it doesn't mean the whole English population agree with it. The English and Australian T20 leagues are good, they're just side, fun leagues but the main thing is the main, more important, cricket. It has nothing to do with India doing well. Why the hell do some members think the world is against India?

aidnirevossoleybabyrchthtiwdesaib.

LOL! Get over it. .

Last edited:
Just because an English person/people created it doesn't mean the whole English population agree with it. The English and Australian T20 leagues are good, they're just side, fun leagues but the main thing is the main, more important, cricket. It has nothing to do with India doing well. Why the hell do some members think the world is against India?

And exactly where did I/we say that the world is against India or the English T-20 leagues have something to do with India? :rolleyes:

Oh man, so if CSK said they needed a spinning all rounder, I hope we get either Shakib or Loku.

Users who are viewing this thread