IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

THe need a rule change in ipl u can pick more then 4 foriegners in the 11. the indian cricketers suck. they would get the ass wooped in grade cricket in australia
Funny. I didn't know Indian cricketers were supposed to play their game so that they could perform in Australian grade cricket. You see, we build our Indian players so that, with regards to Australia, they can whoop Australia's international players' buttocks in India and challenge them away, as well.

sohum added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

No we didnt get Rohit back from Deccan. Zak and Dhawan in for Uthappa and Nehra and we have also signed Jaydev Shah(Saurashtra Captain) from Royals
Damn... well at least we got ZaK back. How come Delhi gave Dhawan away? That's weird--he was so good for them at 1-down.

Funny. I didn't know Indian cricketers were supposed to play their game so that they could perform in Australian grade cricket. You see, we build our Indian players so that, with regards to Australia, they can whoop Australia's international players' buttocks in India and challenge them away, as well.

sohum added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

Damn... well at least we got ZaK back. How come Delhi gave Dhawan away? That's weird--he was so good for them at 1-down.

Oooh burn, burn.

It's not completely that Dhawan was traded, but moreso that he was traded for Nehra which makes me LOL at DD. Sangwan over Nehra, too. Plus, they got another leftie in Nannes, who is foping brilliant.

Pietersen's base price is so unbelievably high! With the biggies already cash strapped after alst years signing, I wonder whether Raj Royals will bag him. Would love to see KP and Smithy operate under Warney. Good lord, who'd have foreseen such a situation three years back??? All hail IPL! :hpraise

Why couldn't you see Pietersen and Warne working together? Pietersen and Warne are really good mates, and Warne was actually key to attracting Pietersen to Hampshire. Pietersen and Smith have never seen eye to eye though, Smith claims that Pietersen should have stuck it out in South Africa and not run off to England, which as you can imagine doesn't really please Pietersen much.

KP's worth that base price as well, I'd say he's worth double ;)

Why couldn't you see Pietersen and Warne working together? Pietersen and Warne are really good mates, and Warne was actually key to attracting Pietersen to Hampshire. Pietersen and Smith have never seen eye to eye though, Smith claims that Pietersen should have stuck it out in South Africa and not run off to England, which as you can imagine doesn't really please Pietersen much.

really :rolleyes: there are better players than KP.

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 2 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

Delhi is relying too much on Warner. I think Delhi will make open Warner with Sehwag and Gambhir 1st down.

All the three I meant. Would make it a fascinating threesome to watch. :cheers

As to KP's price, we'll see as it unfolds. Right now holding back all my predictions because I don't want to spoil your happiness while it lasts. :D

Precambrian added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Delhi is relying too much on Warner. I think Delhi will make open Warner with Sehwag and Gambhir 1st down.
Yeah, really wondering at discarding such a utility player as Dhawan. Actually angry. And worse of all, the fact that he was "transferred" out for such an over-rated slogger like Warner. He doesnt possess the basic game to survive on Indian pitches. Anyway, I see him not lasting long more than 1 season in all probability.

There's hardly any, if there ARE any, and even if they are, they aren't by much.

Agree. Not many in England better than KP. Shows the direness of English scene than KP's being better actually. Anyway good value to have him in the IPL, if the teams also get the services of Ms Taylor in the advertisements. :D

hmm Shakib will make it, along with Mash. thats about it. Tamim could have, if he kept up the 2007-2008 form, but he couldnt, he sucked recently...

Raqibul ftw!

Ok, he's too slow for 2020, but I'd take him for being awesome, anyway.

Raqibul ftw!

Ok, he's too slow for 2020, but I'd take him for being awesome, anyway.

lol i still couldnt figure out why you like him so much :D

but yeah he is too slow for T20:(...but its all good. hope he doesnt change his natural style just to make it to IPL

Duminy will be the main attraction this season in IPL and possibly Rajasthan will get him.

Lol at cosgrove hill hartley hogg clarke clark haddin none of you are decent at twenty20

Users who are viewing this thread