IPL - Transfer/Trade/Auction Thread

Raqibul gone. :boxing

If I ever got to make my own "Kerala Kokonuts" team, I'd get him, he would eventually get a game, because our middle order would suck so bad, but to the bench at the start.
Haha, but apart from who else?

1. ten Doeschate (1) - I'll convince him somehow
2. Jagadeesh
3. Japes (C) (2)
4. Sarma/Prem (they hit tons, they must have some kind of moderate ability) - nevermind, I'd get C Raghu in there.
5. P. Achuthan (I've heard about him, and read some too, so I'll just flick him in there)
6. Naman Ojha - WK (somehow)
7. SR Nair (C)
8. J. Taylor (3)
9. Cheruvathur
10. Tait
11. Yohannan (just for old times' sake, and getting slogged everywhere)

Subs: any guy we can find on the way to the stadium that knows about cricket, and isn't too young/old.

Yeah, we would be royally challenging Bangalore for that bottom spot. :happy

Edit: forgot about Raghu.

Last edited:
Well, Tait and Yohannan playing together will be a cricketer's dream. What a thrilling sight it will be : Tait bowling maidens and wickets, and Yohannan undoing it all spectacularly.

Tendo is gun, so no worries about that.

SR Nair and Cheruvathur will be forces to reckon with, though jealous guys may say they would struggle to warm the Mumbai Indians bench, but hey, didn't they tell that last year about the Royals too?

Overall a good squad, now if only we could get in another 10 players who could know which side of the bat is used and can differentiate between a seamer and a spinner. The latter will be hard against the likes of Bracken, etc.

Well, Tait and Yohannan playing together will be a cricketer's dream. What a thrilling sight it will be : Tait bowling maidens and wickets, and Yohannan undoing it all spectacularly.

We should totally get Powell instead of Taylor too. One can only imagine the amount of boundaries hit at the death. Yohannan, Tait, Powell. Too slow, too fast, plain crap. :hpraise

this is really unkool how Shakib's price is so low compare to some of the players like Morne van Wyk, Tyron Henderson, Samit Patel etc. they all have higher price then Shakib...

Haha - you mean like the Indians are doing right now in the ODIs against Sri Lanka. :D

If the Sehwag/Gambhir partnership was so insanely brilliant, I'm sure Tendulkar would have no problems batting at #3.

You are talking about India. Here its not a case of logic most of the time. If its Sachin, he has to open (even if he is not the best suited for it). He has had more success as opener, and when he is moved from there, he does not do well which makes people want him to be there opening again.

this is really unkool how Shakib's price is so low compare to some of the players like Morne van Wyk, Tyron Henderson, Samit Patel etc. they all have higher price then Shakib...
Don't worry. I guess it will go up when the bidding starts.

Kings eying Flintoff. I say forget him get Tait nad that Abdullah guy. We need bowlers.

Kings eying Flintoff. I say forget him get Tait nad that Abdullah guy. We need bowlers.

Flintoff is a better bowler than the pair of them they might aswell get Flintoff even if it was for a bowlers berth as he's one of the best.

Users who are viewing this thread