IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

International Roster v8 Released

I have now added a few more players to my international roster. Keep in mind that I've edited all the stats of test playing nations to provide tougher gameplay. It is recommended that you play as Australia as I have reduced their stats slightly, for tougher gameplay.

These are the players that have been added:
Dean Brownlie
Doug Bracewell
Trent Boult
Umesh Yadav
R Vinay Kumar

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Modify England Team

Hey Tim,

I've been able to modify player names for all teams besides the squads for England & Australia - how would I go on about doing it? Would help greatly if you could let me know.

As the BBL has been going for over a week, I decided to update my Aussie T20 Big Bash League roster. This version contains all the players contracted to the 8 franchises.

Here are the team replacements:

Adelaide Strikers: (Blue), Wolves
Brisbane Heat: (Teal), Aces
Hobart Hurricanes: (Purple), Lizards
Melbourne Renegades: (Red), Burn
Melbourne Stars: (Green), Dragons
Perth Scorchers: (Orange), Centurions
Sydney Sixers: (Pink), Devils
Sydney Thunder: (Green), Thunder

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Great work on the rosters Tim, but looks like PS3 disables save option if I use these :mad

Nah, it only disables saving if you use the user stats file. Don't copy the user stats file, copy the settings and preferences file.

Hey tim , i was wondering if you could combine the international roster v8 with the kfc BBL roster cause i wanna be able to use the actual international teams and also the bbl teams aswell or are they already combined and for some reason the bbl PS3.rar file is corrupt for me and doesnt open

Cheers mate , Sydney thunder all the way

im goin to the melbourne stars vs sydney sixers game tonight ;)

You can't edit licensed player names in game. You need to use a hex editor. Are you on ps3 or Xbox? If Xbox look through this thread: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...le-update-edit-default-fields-sort-75483.html

I've got PS3 so I'm guessing from the thread its a little bit more trickier? Also, if I was update the squads with one of your files using i.e. latest International team, and then update the IPL squads, will that mess up the International selections? If so, is there a way around that?

Just create a new ps3 profile for the big bash roster. There aren't enough editable players in the game to have both bbl and international in the same roster. Try redownloading the roster if it's corrupt.

I just redownloaded it but no use it just said file is corrupt and it doesnt open can you mabye send it me somehow ?

Cheers

alrighty bud

When are you going to be re uploading it?

Last edited:
Is it possible if you can remake a stadium or make a stadium... like stadiums in the UAE [Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Dubai] <can you make any of those, because Pakistan games are only played there.. so if you can make it it would be amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread