IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

I have made some changes to my international update with stat editing due to the current series between Australia and South Africa.

Here are the changes:
Du Plessis Stats raised
Heino Kuhn added
Rusty Theron added
David Miller added
Collin Ingram added
Alex Hales added
Pat Cummins added
Mitch Marsh added
Matthew Wade added
Steve O'Keefe added

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:
As the sheffield shield and the ryobi cup have started, I have made an update to Australian Domestic roster. It now has up to date lineups for the current season, 2011-12.

Here are the teams that are replaced:
Devils: XXXX Gold Queensland Bulls
Burn: West End South Australian Redbacks
Centurions: Retravison Western Australian Warriors
Dragons: PKF Tasmanian Tigers
Codemasters: Speed Blitz New South Wales Blues
Wolves: CB Victorian Bushrangers

Please note that pretty much all the international teams are stuffed up.

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Hi mate,

I'm sorry if something around here makes such a question redundant, but here goes:

With IC 2010, are you able to multi-edit the rosters? i.e. if i wanted to update the whole international roster, can i then import something extra like an IPL/BBL roster on top of that?

Cheers

Could you make an SLPL/interprovincial Sri Lanka Roster :D

Just a question, I cant seem to upload it properly, i follow your instructions and i am still getting the original squads, for some reason it seems after i have copied and overwritten then start the game, when i go back into the saved utility data it has two files for IC10.

Please help would really like to use these international rosters to make this game good !!!

Just a question, I cant seem to upload it properly, i follow your instructions and i am still getting the original squads, for some reason it seems after i have copied and overwritten then start the game, when i go back into the saved utility data it has two files for IC10.

Please help would really like to use these international rosters to make this game good !!!

Make sure u copy only the "user preferences and settings" file and not the "user stats" file. Watch this video: How to download and install IC2010 PS3 Rosters - YouTube and see if you can work it out.

Make sure u copy only the "user preferences and settings" file and not the "user stats" file. Watch this video: How to download and install IC2010 PS3 Rosters - YouTube and see if you can work it out.

Awesome that makes sense however theres only one file contained in the download and thats the user profile, ill re-download and see how it goes.

*Edit* Just to confirm you only need to download the v7 and not the other versions for it to work ?
Redownloaded and there is only the user stats one and on the Saved Data Utility there is only the "User Profile" one and not a "user preferences and settings file"

Last edited:
Oops, I may have uploaded the wrong file! Which roster are you trying to download? Also you just need to download the most recent version of the roster.

Ok, I've added a few more players to the roster since v7 (Bracewell, Brownlie, Boult, Yadav, Vinay Kumar). I'll upload v8 soon (tonight or tomorrow).

Users who are viewing this thread