IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

I have now finished the stat editing for New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies and England (custom players only).

If you would like to help test the stats, please download the attached roster and post the results of your matches. The stats are trying to make mainly bowling in test cricket harder as well as making the whole game feel more difficult. I would advise you not to play as any of the teams that have had their stats increased as this would make the game easier. I would recommend you play as one of the following teams: Sri Lanka, Pakistan, (maybe) India/Australia against New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies, (maybe) England for the most realistic experience.

What has been changed?
For New Zealand, South Africa, West Indies and England (custom players only), I have made these changes:
  • 95% of batsman have rating in the 80s
  • 95% of bowlers have rating in the 80s
  • 95% of allrounders have both batting and bowling ratings above 70
  • Timing, Judgement and (to a lesser extent) Placement Precision have been maxed out
  • Fielding, (especially throwing accuracy) has been reduced. (Massively for the West Indies)
  • Running Speed and Catching stats are as high as possible but have sometimes been sacrificed for batting or bowling points.

It is also recommended that you reduce the stats of the team you are playing as.
Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 49
No save

The work is good but there is no option to save so there seems little point - unless you just want to play exhibitions. I don't personally. Is there anyway round the save issue because I defo haven't copied the user stats.

Which roster are you trying to use? I just checked and I can save games using rosters I downloaded. I installed the rosters on brand new profiles, so it wouldn't have been working just because I created them. Is anyone else having this problem? Can you please put a video up of exactly what your doing from the start?

I've finished editing the stats for South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and England (custom players only). Should I release the roster now or should I edit the other teams (Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Ireland, Canada, Scotland, Netherlands, Bermuda) first?

I have now edited the stats of South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and England (custom players only) in a way that should lead to tougher gameplay. This roster is optimized for Australia. All the Australian custom players have batting or bowling ratings of around 60-70. If you plan to play as a team other than Australia, it is best to lower that teams stats.

What has been changed?

For South Africa, New Zealand, West Indies, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and England (custom players only) I have made these changes:
  • 95% of batsman have rating in the 80s
  • 95% of bowlers have rating in the 80s
  • 95% of allrounders have both batting and bowling ratings above 70
  • Timing, Judgement and (to a lesser extent) Placement Precision have been maxed out
  • Fielding, (especially throwing accuracy) has been reduced. (Massively for the West Indies)
  • Running Speed and Catching stats are as high as possible but have sometimes been sacrificed for batting or bowling points.
Please note that England's custom players have high stats, not low stats, so if you are planning to play as England, reduce their stats.

Corrupted file? Try this link: PS3

7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Keep up the Work it's Epic!! :D:D Are you making a CLt20 patch??

I have now created a Champions League T20 patch. The international lineups are the same from my 'international roster update with stat editing'. All that is different from my 'international roster update with stat editing' is that the generic teams are replaced by the champions league teams.

Here are the teams that are replaced:

CSK: Centurions
RCB: Burn
South Australia: Devils
NSW: Codemasters
Mumbai: Wolves
Cape Cobras: Lizards
Warriors: Trickstar
Somerset: Aces
KKR: Thunder
Trinidad & Tobago: Dragons

Corrupted file? Try this link: PS3

Attachments

• CLT20 Squads.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 62
  • PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Love the new international roster! :thumbs also the stats makes the game a bit more of a competition!

good work!

This is great stuff. I see that you have changed a lot of the Zimrahil stats. Your batsmen stats are higher and you ignored his low spin rating for AI leg spinners to change their line. Has anyone tried that out. Any word on making it playable for limited overs like take off ten across the board etc. I will get into some games soon and post the results.

I wanna play the clt20 patch , because the real clt20 has been SOO GOOD, but like when I copy and paste the save data it says it is encrypted and your other patches have worked so please do an update or something PLEASE because I saw in the previews two players play for two teams and the squads are just 11 so please :cheers:clap:eek:;););):cheers

This is great stuff. I see that you have changed a lot of the Zimrahil stats. Your batsmen stats are higher and you ignored his low spin rating for AI leg spinners to change their line. Has anyone tried that out.

I have based my stas on Zimrahil's but have adjusted them slightly. I have basically just tried to give as many players ratings of 80+ as possible. I have maxed out judgement, timing and placement precision for batsman. For bowlers, I have just tried to give them high ratings. I find spinners fairly difficult to play, so I didn't try the spin bowlers stuff.

Any word on making it playable for limited overs like take off ten across the board etc.

I dont get what this means.

I will get into some games soon and post the results.

Great, please share them.

I wanna play the clt20 patch , because the real clt20 has been SOO GOOD, but like when I copy and paste the save data it says it is encrypted and your other patches have worked so please do an update or something.

Try downloading it again, I'll upload another link soon. Does anyone else have this problem?

Finally, it worked but could you do an update cos boucher doesn't play for kkr haddin does and the squads are only 11 :( & players cant play for two teams

I'm making an update that will include squads of 16. The reason why tons of players play for 2 sides is that I got the squad lists from wikipedia and it had list of all players contracted to the sides. For example, Bollinger is contracted to both CSK and NSW. I'll try and finish the squads of 16 patch by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread