IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

I have now expanded my CLT20 patch to squads of 16.

CSK: Centurions
RCB: Burn
South Australia: Devils
NSW: Codemasters
Mumbai: Wolves
Cape Cobras: Lizards
Warriors: Trickstar
Somerset: Aces
KKR: Thunder
Trinidad & Tobago: Dragons

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 190
  • Squad Previews.rar
    6.6 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
is there a way to edit the team names? i mean the centurions, aces etc to champion league team names?

I don't think so. I asked Zimrahil whether it was possible to do it using a hex editor. He looked through the file in a hex editor and couldn't find an option to change the team names. So I think no.

Are the stats better for the clt20 patch? Have you changed the teams? Have you made sure they are used in the actual tournament? I am just wondering, I am not against your patches AT ALL. The time you put in, thank you [I am actually eating a cheese(y) burger lol] so can I please do a PC interview and post it here, so every FAQ & your IC2010 bio is shown to everyone :) :)

is it possible that u can make international rosters and IPL in the same file ? tha wud be the most epic roster file of all time :D

My friend says that he has jailbroken his jailbroken PS3 even further! So now he can go further than hackers and change the kits & bats :) but you have to jailbreak your ps3 :(

Australian Domestic Roster v2

As the sheffield shield and the ryobi cup have started, I have made an update to Australian Domestic roster. It now has up to date lineups for the current season, 2011-12.

Here are the teams that are replaced:
Devils: XXXX Gold Queensland Bulls
Burn: West End South Australian Redbacks
Centurions: Retravison Western Australian Warriors
Dragons: PKF Tasmanian Tigers
Codemasters: Speed Blitz New South Wales Blues
Wolves: CB Victorian Bushrangers

Please note that pretty much all the international teams are stuffed up.

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
How do you suggest changing the stats of the other teams? What do you reccommend putting the other players' stats to?

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you timchrist984 for all the effort you have put, in providing us all with these rosters/updates. I had a quick question for you, I'm buying this game for my brother who loves cricket and he wanted IPL teams in his game. Will the IPL update replace the team names? (i.e. Centurions will show up as CSK) - If so that'd be great. If not, is there a way of doing so? Also, are the kits similar colour as in real life?

N.B. Sorry about so many questions, I haven't got the game yet so don't know what to expect.

Unfortunately the team names cannot be changed. The kits are as similar as possible, I have taken a photo of each of the kits in the game and uploaded it on here. Download the file to preview all the kits. If your brother wants liscenced IPL, I'd suggest buying AC09 or C07 (PC) as they have had much more comprehensive patches made for them.

Okay then fair enough. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Really appreciate it :)

Unfortunately the team names cannot be changed. The kits are as similar as possible, I have taken a photo of each of the kits in the game and uploaded it on here. Download the file to preview all the kits. If your brother wants liscenced IPL, I'd suggest buying AC09 or C07 (PC) as they have had much more comprehensive patches made for them.

Hi Tim

You mentioned that AC09 has patches more comprehensive than that of IC10.
I was wondering if you knew any for the PS3 which included IPL rosters? (with correct team names)

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread