IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

timchrist984

Club Captain
Yep sure, who do you wan't replaced for him? Should I put him in the ODI squad too?

Last edited:

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I would replace Robiul and no, hes not in the ODI squad.

I will add you on PSN in a few minutes.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Ok, here is my massive international roster update, without stat editing. I'm still testing the stat edits Zimrahil has suggested. I'll try and finish the stat editing by next weekend.

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 79

timchrist984

Club Captain
KFC T20 BBL v3 Realesed

I have now added Chris Hartley in to the Brisbane heat squad in my T20 BBL roster.

Here are the teams that are replaced:

Adelaide Strikers: (Blue), Wolves
Brisbane Heat: (Teal), Aces
Hobart Hurricanes: (Purple), Lizards
Melbourne Renegades: (Red), Burn
Melbourne Stars: (Green), Dragons
Perth Scorchers: (Orange), Centurions
Sydney Sixers: (Pink), Devils
Sydney Thunder: (Green), Thunder

1. Download the file, named ?PS3?
5. Go to ?Game? then ?Save Data Utility?
6. In ?Save Data Utility? you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 46

timchrist984

Club Captain
I have made a South African Domestic roster. It contains updated squads as of the 2010-11 Standford Bank t20 competition.

Here are the teams that are replaced:

Cape Cobras- Wolves
Dolphins- Aces
Knights- Centurions
Lions- Burn
Titans- Codemasters
Warriors- Trickstar

Corrupted file? Try this link: PS3

7. Copy the ?User Preferences and Settings? file in to your ?Save Data Utility? folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its ?Save Data Utility? folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
  • South African Domestic Roster Previews.rar
    4.8 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
What's not up to date? The squads change so fast that what I uploaded 2 weeks ago may not satisfy you. What do you want me to change?

youngd

School Cricketer
What's not up to date? The squads change so fast that what I uploaded 2 weeks ago may not satisfy you. What do you want me to change?

i agree w/ you but if you can update the new one day squad with the likes to p patel, rahane, and perhaps updates the stats for them?

i would really really appreciate it!!!

thanks for all your hard work bro! :yes

timchrist984

Club Captain
Ok, I have made some more changes to my international roster update. The Indian ODI squad now contains players from the current series v England (P Patel, A Rahane, R Ashwin, M Patel, R Dravid, RP Singh). I have also changed the aussie test team to be up to date with the current test v Sri Lanka.

With stat editing, I'm still experimenting and finding out what stats I think should be edited.

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 179

Spin

Club Cricketer
When are you going to release your stat updated International roster?? I appreciate your works so far especially the IPL patch which I downloaded just today!!

timchrist984

Club Captain
I'm still experimenting with the stats. I still haven't settled on which are the best combinations to use. Also, to get a more realistic game, usually both the user team and the AI team must be edited. When I release the roster, it will have high stats for all teams. For the most realistic experience, you would have to lower the stats of your user controlled team. On the other hand, I could make a roster for each nation that has that nation's stats lowered and the others nation's stats increased. Any thoughts?

timchrist984

Club Captain
I have edited South Africa's stats now. If anyone wants to help test them, tell me and I'll send you the roster.

Spin

Club Cricketer
Busy Now Otherwise I would help.......

A3an

School Cricketer
Hey, i need help, i downloaded the file, unzipped it, put it on my usb, but when i put the usb in my ps3, the file doesn't show at save data utility, give me advice please

Users who are viewing this thread