IPL5 v1 Roster Released [PS3]

ali4702

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i need to change the kits in the game ....
can u guide me ?

timchrist984

Club Captain
You can't change the shirts! If you want to change bats, pads ect:

1. Find the player you want to edit in player editor and press x
2. Scroll down to kit bag and press x
3. Select the various gear you want for the player under the bats, pads ect menus
4. Press square to save your selection
5. Select apply changes

timchrist984

Club Captain
IPL 4 Roster v3

I have looked through my IPL roster and found that many of the players have stats far too low. I decided to create v3 of my IPL4 roster. Zimbabwe, Scotland, Canada and Bermuda are still stuffed up.

Here are the improvements:
  • Adam Gilchrist is now a Left Hander
  • About 90% of players have either their batting of their bowling stats above 70
  • RCB now replace Burn
  • CSK now replace Centurions
  • Deccan now replace Aces

Aces (Deccan Chargers)
Burn (Bangalore Royal Challengers)
Centurions (Chennai Super Kings)
Devils (Delhi Daredevils)
Dragons (Kings XI Punjab)
Lizards (Kolkata Knight Riders)
Thunder (Mumbai Indians)
Wolves (Rajasthan Royals)
Codemasters (Pune)
Trickstar (Kochi)

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
India Tour Of England Series Coming Soon

England-vs-India-CricketWorldCup2011live.Com-01.jpg

I have decided to make game saves of all the matches in the current India-England series. They will have the correct line-ups and coin toss results of the test matches but the ODI ones will be guessed. All the matches will be played at their scheduled locations except for Chester-Le-Street and Manchester games because these 2 stadiums are not in the game.

Here are the fixtures:
England vs India, 1st Test London
England vs India, 2nd Test Nottingham
England vs India, 3rd Test Birmingham
England vs India, 4th Test London
England vs India, 1st T20 Manchester
England vs India, 1st ODI Chester-le-Street
England vs India, 2nd ODI Southampton
England vs India, 3rd ODI London
England vs India, 4th ODI London
England vs India, 5th ODI Cardiff

bicheno135

School Cricketer
how do i save the game?

hi
great option file
one thing how do i save the in game or after i have played a match?
have looked everywhere but in the options wherever i want to save game it is greyed out
any ideas?
thank you

thedilscoopr

Banned
So if you're batting don't press Triangle and instead go onto the menu and save if you're bowling wait until you're stationary to bowl and if you r watching cpu vs cpu.........I don't think you can save

timchrist984

Club Captain
You must only copy the user settings file, if youu copy the userstats file as well you will be unable to save.

timchrist984

Club Captain
Bad news, I have realized that tournament and match game saves are not able to be saved when played on accounts other than the one they were created on. This means that I will not be able to make my England v India series save.

timchrist984

Club Captain
I've decided to make another international roster update. It will have edited stats that lead to more difficult Gameplay. Here are the lineups I will use:

Australia:?
test-?5th Test: Australia v England at Sydney, Jan 3-7, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI- 5th ODI: Sri Lanka v Australia at Colombo (RPS), Aug 22, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

England:
test-?4th Test: England v India at The Oval, Aug 18-22, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?5th ODI: England v Sri Lanka at Manchester, Jul 9, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Bangladesh:?
test-?Only Test: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh at Harare, Aug 4-8, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?5th ODI: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh at Bulawayo, Aug 21, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Bermuda:
ODI-?United States of America v Bermuda at Lauderhill, Jul 23, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Canada:?
ODI-?Canada v United States of America at Toronto, Aug 15-16, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

India:?
test-?4th Test: England v India at The Oval, Aug 18-22, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/engine/match/433606.html

Ireland:?
ODI-?2nd Match: Scotland v Ireland at Edinburgh, Jul 12, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Kenya:?
ODI-?Kenya v United Arab Emirates at Nairobi (Gym), Jul 28-31, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Netherlands:?
ODI-?Group A: Worcestershire v Netherlands at Worcester, Aug 21, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

New Zealand:?
test-?2nd Test: New Zealand v Pakistan at Wellington, Jan 15-19, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?1st Semi-Final: Sri Lanka v New Zealand at Colombo (RPS), Mar 29, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Pakistan:?
test-?2nd Test: West Indies v Pakistan at Basseterre, May 20-24, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?2nd ODI: Ireland v Pakistan at Belfast, May 30, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Scotland:?
ODI-?2nd Match: Scotland v Ireland at Edinburgh, Jul 12, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

South Africa:?
test-?3rd Test: South Africa v India at Cape Town, Jan 2-6, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?3rd Quarter-Final: New Zealand v South Africa at Dhaka, Mar 25, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Sri Lanka:?
test-?3rd Test: England v Sri Lanka at Southampton, Jun 16-20, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?5th ODI: Sri Lanka v Australia at Colombo (RPS), Aug 22, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

West Indies:?
test-?3rd Test: West Indies v India at Roseau, Jul 6-10, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?5th ODI: West Indies v India at Kingston, Jun 16, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Zimbabwe:
test-?Only Test: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh at Harare, Aug 4-8, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
ODI-?5th ODI: Zimbabwe v Bangladesh at Bulawayo, Aug 21, 2011 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

If there are any players you want in the roster that aren't in these lineups, please let me know. Also if anyone wants particular sides (ie. A teams, domestic teams ect) to replace the generic teams, please let me know.

Last edited:

timchrist984

Club Captain
IPL4 Roster v4

I have changed around the kits in my IPL roster a bit more, so hopefully these are the closest likenesses to the real kits.

Here are the new teams that are replaced:

Aces - Deccan Chargers
Burn - RCB
Centurions - Chennai Super Kings
Devils- Delhi Daredevils
Dragons - Kings XI
Lizards - Kochi
Thunder - Kolkata Knight Riders
Wolves - Rajasthan Royals
Codemasters - Mumbai Indians
Trickstar- Pune

Instructions for download :
1. Download the file, named 'PS3'
2. Extract it using Winrar or a similar program
3. Copy the extracted PS3 folder on to a USB
4. Plug the USB in to your PS3
5. Go to 'Game' then 'Save Data Utility'
6. In 'Save Data Utility' you will find a folder of your USB
7. Copy the 'User Preferences and Settings' file in to your 'Save Data Utility' folder.
8. You will have to replace your existing files, so if you want to keep them, back them up to a USB. Alternatively, create a new PS3 profile and add the downloaded files to its 'Save Data Utility' folder. Then you will be able to continue to use your files and just play on the other profile when you want to play with this roster.

NB: When you play the game it will say that trophies have been disabled

Attachments

• PS3.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 277

timchrist984

Club Captain
The previews for my ultimate roster update are attached. If there are any omissions, please let me know.

Attachments

• Massive IC2010 Roster Update Previews.rar
    27.3 MB · Views: 72
D

Dutch

Fantastic effort my man! I wish i had my PS3 at the moment as I would definitely be using it. I Have had great fun with IC10 and thought the gameplay was pretty good once you closed your eyes to a number of things...

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Wow, great job! I will definitely be playing with your rosters once I get this game in 2 weeks time. Also, can you include Shahadat Hossain in the Bangladesh test team as he missed the tour of Zimbabwe due to an injury.

Users who are viewing this thread