January 12th - 1st T20i England vs Australia @ Adelaide

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Very average start so far. One of these two better start teeing off as this pitch looks pretty good.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully Warner can start to hit out. He has been very watchful at the start. Watson has sorta taken off.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Knew it Paine will probably drop down to 7 now. We are kinda of going back into the Clarke T20I days where he would be listed at 3 but move down the order.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Looks like it's just you and me Aussie1st that's gonna comment on this :p
Warner needs to get going here, he has been very slow. Dussey doesn't seem to like the short balls

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Did not know Dussey was that weak against the short stuff, if that is the case then that would explain why he didn't make the Test side ala Bevan.

Warner's Clarke like innings comes to an end, just awful from him.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Knew it Paine will probably drop down to 7 now. We are kinda of going back into the Clarke T20I days where he would be listed at 3 but move down the order.

Paine was always shown as coming in at 7 on the screens we had. Pretty disappointed with the way England are bowling at the moment, not a fan of Woakes he's just too young and raw for me.

On another note, the music being played is truly awful!

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dussey and Warner both looks like Clrake versions :p tbh, Warner looks a bit more aggressive than Dussey.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Paine was always shown as coming in at 7 on the screens we had. Pretty disappointed with the way England are bowling at the moment, not a fan of Woakes he's just too young and raw for me.

Ah ok was going off what cricinfo had. I hope he can hit out as we badly need it.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Bear ........ What a rubbish way to get out :facepalm FINCH arrives !! :D

WORLD CHAMPIONS

I thought that shot from Dussey would land in crowd but it didn't even crossed the boundary :p

Users who are viewing this thread