joedoe21's Tri-Nation series *{AUSvsBANvsWIN}*

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Jarrad
OK, i may start posting but i bout it. Have you played any Test Series ?

Nah, I haven't played a Test Series yet. I might play one after this Tri-Nation series, but against much tougher teams, because I'm finding this a little easy.

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Yeah, you're right... I really need to improve on that. It's just when I do an ondrive it always goes to a fielder. How do you score your runs on the on side?

Auwais

International Coach
Great reports and batting and bowling performances even though you played as the Aussies. Why not try playing as a weak/minnow team against bigger teams? My solution would be to play as Zimbabwe against India for your first match.

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Yeah, that's a pretty good idea. I had a go on hard last night, the batting was ok, I could handle it, but the bowling was just ridiculous. The bowling marker jumps around like a frog in a sock! So I guess I'll have to try using weaker teams. I might try Australia A, I'm not sure what their overall stat is.

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
I figured out why the bowling seemed so difficult.... I had the analogue stick turned off on the PS2 controller, and this made the bowling marker to run around like mad. Also when it's turned off the batsmen seem to walk to the left without me doing so. So yeah, I turned on the analogue stick button, and am finding the bowling on hard mode very easy now.

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Tri-Nation Series - Australia VS Bangladesh VS West Indies

Fourth Match
Australia VS West Indies

MATCH INFORMATION
  • Normal Pitch
  • Sunny Weather
  • Mild Temperature
  • 50 Over Match
  • Medium Difficulty

SQUAD
Hayden
Ponting
Bevan
Lehmann
Martyn
Gilchrist
Harvey
Bichel
Gillespie
Macgill
McGrath

MATCH REPORT
The West Indies were put into bat on a very slow outfield and were in trouble early with Gayle out in the first over, LBW. A small partnership consiting of 29 runs were made between Hinds and Lara before Hinds was runout going for a second run. The West Indies seemed to be going at a steady pace, hitting singles and the occasional boundary, this was soon stopped when Ponting put MacGill in and Lara was caught in the outfield for just 13 runs. Wickets then tumbled for the West Indies as the lower order bastmen and tail enders only managed 16 runs between them. Sarwan was not out for 39 as the West Indies had to defend a score of 100 runs.

Australia started off badly with two wickets in the first over, sending the two opening batsmen back to the pavilion. Bevan and Lehmann began a solid partnership of 65, consisting of ones and twos as it seemed as if Australia were going to win this game comfortably. Bevan top scored on 42 not out and Australia sailed home after 18.2 overs to win by 7 wickets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread