Last Movie You Watched

Was a long time coming,but having finally seen Shutter Island I am a fan of Martin Scorsese.This and Departed were truly amazing.And of course there is Di Caprio doing his usual stuff.

Watched Looper. Well made movie and as the premise of the movie is complicated and it can only go two ways. Brilliant because it was well explained and articulated. Or awful because it made no sense. I thought it did a great job and I got the hang of the whole time travel, looper concept very quickly. JGL as usual acts brilliantly. The kid too was great. Great cast and good acting. The storyline was well executed and highly original. I saw the end coming pretty much 3/4 into the movie, but even so, I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Watched the dark night rises

Not as good as what id been hearing, no where near as good as the dark night with the joker.

Watched the dark night rises

Not as good as what id been hearing, no where near as good as the dark night with the joker.

It certainly is a notch below DK or even Batman Begins,but is still pretty good.If you look the trilogy as a whole its one of the best series of all time,and obviously the best superhero series.

DKR is miles ahead of say Amazing spiderman.

IMO apart from joker, Batman Begins was better than The Dark Knight.
I know where you are coming from but that performance of Heath Ledger was just outstanding.One just cannot look past his performance.Begins too though was great and it did set the tone for the series.Ra's Al Ghul was a great charactor too.

Yeah Joker is what made The Dark Knight better. But without him, it would have been Batman Begins for sure.

Tbh I don't even remember(well I do, but you get my point ;)) the Dark Knight Rises all that well and when did it come out? Last summer? Yeah, bit of a let down, but that's always going to be the case when a movie succeeds something like The Dark Knight.

Tbh I don't even remember(well I do, but you get my point ;)) the Dark Knight Rises all that well and when did it come out? Last summer? Yeah, bit of a let down, but that's always going to be the case when a movie succeeds something like The Dark Knight.

Also DKR has less rewatch value.Unlike the first two films which you could watch again and again ,same is not the case with the 3rd.

@thedon(I dont know how to quote 2 people in same post) without Joker sure BB was a better film.Liam N is excellant too.

Users who are viewing this thread