Last Movie You Watched

Absolutely. How much Kubrick conveys visually throughout the film is incredible and a testament to his genius.

Watched There Will Be Blood and Citizen Kane yesterday. TWBB is definitely the best film of the last decade. The cinematography and the score compliment the film's maniacal undertone perfectly, and of course Daniel Day-Lewis gives the performance of a lifetime.

As for Citizen Kane, I can understand how it's considered one of the best films of all time. For its time the film-making techniques were revolutionary. I didn't find the plot boring like many people say it is. It was definitely an enjoyable film but it didn't captivate me the same way The Godfather or Vertigo did. It's more significant than great I think.

Finally got to see "Final Destination 5". Nice touch towards the end, linking FD1 to this movie's climax! Awesome film series overall!

Saw Godfather.Its one hyped movie which I actually liked.Even though its about 3 hours in length,there is not a single moment of boredom.It deserves its top billing.
Also,the acting is outstanding especially from Marlon Brando .:clap.
Recommended.

Saw the 1938 edition of A Christmas Carol. I definitely enjoyed it a lot even though I knew what was going to happen as I've seen a different edition before. I'm a big fan of old films and this is the oldest one I've ever seen.

Love how back in those days when they said something they actually meant it, no sarcasm or anything, just literal meaning.

Saw Godfather.Its one hyped movie which I actually liked.Even though its about 3 hours in length,there is not a single moment of boredom.It deserves its top billing.
Also,the acting is outstanding especially from Marlon Brando .:clap.
Recommended.

Really? I've all the films of the Godfather series. Will surely watch it once my exams get over.

Has anyone seen "The Prestige"?
If not please do it. One of the best movies i have ever see
(Partly because of its end)

If you want to watch a great film, watch Shutter Island. Leonardio di Caprio is amazing and a massive twist.

Watch "Identity" ...Excellent movie with awesome twists then n there u ll be bowled over!!!

Saw "Lucky number Slevin" starring Morgan Freeman, Sir Ben Kingsley and Bruce Willis.... Excellent movie...loved it :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread