Last Movie You Watched

Saw Payback starring Mel Gibson. It is a very mean,twisted,violent and yet a very entertaining film.There are simply no good guys in the film and there are well various shades of bad.
The film is recommended.:thumbs

Loads of AL Pacino movies. This guy is amazing. Must watch movies are : Heat, The Insider, Scent of woman, Carlito's Way, And Justice for all.

Loads of AL Pacino movies. This guy is amazing. Must watch movies are : Heat, The Insider, Scent of woman, Carlito's Way, And Justice for all.

Scent of a Woman is a brilliant one.

----------

Gotta have Scarface in there too;).

Saw "This Is England" good movie depicting the reason for riots in 1983 and the mindset of the people involved in those riots and how those people recruit new members....And finally how those people(at least some n the protagonist) realise their mistakes...Excellent direction n awesome acting by the small boy protagonist Thomas Turgoose. I give two :thumbs for this movie!

I didn't like Scarface, felt it's hyped too much, Al Pacino agreed was brilliant but the overall movie just isn't good as per my views. Devil's advocate is brilliant, again simply because of Al. Story was too weak and at the end of the movie, you sort of feel that you wasted your time watching it.

Silver Lining Playbook (2012)

Nominated for a few Oscars, had to see how it is. Not disappointing but I doubt whether it actually deserves to be nominated for as many as 8 oscars. Brad Cooper played his role to the fullest of his potential and did well. Jeniffer Lawrence played her part well but I guess the role suited her well and as I haven't seen any of her earlier movies so I cannot really comment about how good she is as an actor but in this one, she truly fits into her role. De Niro, awesome.. :D Fine movie, worth a watch.

Scarface isn't the best at all story wise, but for a Pacino fan it's him at pretty much the height of his powers. Very quotable movie as well which is something I like. It's more of a cult hit.

Saw Source Code and Black Swan.

Source Code had a great, clever start but the ending was very underwhelming for me.

Black Swan on the other hand was outstanding. I would say after Inception it is the best movie of 2010, in fact it's one of the best films I've seen. It is similar to Shutter Island, if you liked Shutter Island, you will love Black Swan. It is better than Shutter Island actually. The acting is absolutely top notch, the whole story and happenings are genuinely creepy, and it'll definitely have your attention throughout. It's got a bit of Mila Kunis on Natalie Portman as well if you're into that:p.

Watched Easy A
Quite enjoyable, this Netflix is the best deal I have ever purchased.

Users who are viewing this thread