Last Movie You Watched

Witness for the prosecution blew my mind.I was well,not really willing to watch it at first as this is a B/W film,but this is indeed a masterclass.I never read Agatha Christie much except a few Poirot novels ,but I think I should.

418594_263464580449825_307786135_n.jpg

Great Karan Johar Film... Watch It :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Great Karan Johar Film... Watch It :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

All of Karan Johar's film's have had exactly the same story with different characters. Highly overacted and most/all his films are generally do bubbly and crap. They lead women in to believing what there life could be like in a dream and then the reality breaks their dream with a punch in the face.

According to me SOTY was nowhere up to the mark.To start with, the actors look like people who have even passed out college or are in late years. And they showed that these actors were "School Kids"

Liberal Arts (2012)

Worth watching. The earlier directed movie from Josh Radnor "happythankyoumoreplease" was a pretty unique movie and the same could be said for this one. Josh perfectly knows how to make a movie on a brave subject and by doing so, also ensuring that the audience is kept entertained throughout the movie. I quite liked the way the movie progressed and the ending particularly was good and made sense.

The Hobbit in 3D. While it failed to live up to LOTR standard but it was still a lot of fun. I hope Second part is a lot better and has more of LOTR flavor.

Karan Johar movies are a piece of crap as do most of hindi movies.

Go for South Indian movies.They have much more creative content.

The Hobbit in 3D. While it failed to live up to LOTR standard but it was still a lot of fun. I hope Second part is a lot better and has more of LOTR flavor.

I know it's a prequel to LOTR, but would it be better if I saw the 3 LOTR films then jumped on to the Hobbit or should I just let those be for now?

I think the best thing you should do is not compare The Hobbit with LOTR at all. LOTR is an oustanding trilogy of films and it puts too much expectation on The Hobbit to live up to the same standard.

The Hobbit was written by Tolkein for his kids and I think that's reflected in the film. It's more of an adventure film.

I'd get into LOTR first though. Then when you go back to The Hobbit I think the experience will be more enjoyable.

Watched The Hunger Games over Christmas and thought it was awesome. Jennifer Lawrence really impressed me as the main character and she is very easy on the eye as well.

I haven't watched the Hobbit, because I have never watched LOTR. So I assumed you needed a back story to understand.

Saw "A FistFul Of Dollars" starring Clint Eastwood directed by Sergio Leone. Its An Excellent remake of Akiro Kurosawa'a Yojimbo. Loved It! :thumbs :cheers

Saw "Hero" staring Jet Li.... Excellent movie packed with Action and Drama... Loved it!! And Saw "Perfume" too directed by Tom Tykwer.....Awesome movie depicting the life n Obsession of a man called Jean to Preserve the scent of Beauty forever and let it out to take over people so that he will be loved by them....Two :thumbs for both the movies!!

Users who are viewing this thread