Last Movie You Watched

Also DKR has less rewatch value.Unlike the first two films which you could watch again and again ,same is not the case with the 3rd.

@thedon(I dont know how to quote 2 people in same post) without Joker sure BB was a better film.Liam N is excellant too.

Yeah, if you were to ask me if I wanted to watch the DKR again I'd probably say no 9 times out of 10.

Regarding the quoting 2 people we have a multi-quoting feature for that. Basically what you do is, hit this little button(
LgtPA.png
) on every post you want to quote and hit this button(
Lbldg.png
) on the last post you want to quote. ;)

----------

Man, Lightshot(print screen tool, uploads images straight to a free service) is so handy, you guys should try it out.

Also DKR has less rewatch value.Unlike the first two films which you could watch again and again ,same is not the case with the 3rd.

Funny enough, this is the point I made to my work mate today in the van on the way to work,

I can't see me watching this film again, but the two before I'd watch again any time.

Shame really.

I loved amazing Spiderman, best spidey film to date for me, up there with the dark knight

The most appalling superhero movie imo was Superman Returns(even worse than the earlier spidermans).Bryan Singer has been better with the X-men franchise though.

I saw Taken, the first one. It's a pretty average action flick really, I was expecting a thriller but didn't get one. It's a bit ridiculous as Liam Neeson is a bit too much like Superman in it.

Their use of the word taken in sentences where it doesn't even fit is goddamn HILARIOUS though. I understand that they have to link the happenings in the film to the title, but that's just too far.

I was keen to see Taken 2, so I watched the first, now, not so much. I'll probably watch it on DVD.

Well,you had wrong expectations in the first place.As I remember it ,I had zero expectations for this flick and I was pleasantly surprised. The story is,indeed, ridden by one plot hole after another,but if not taken seriously,it certainly is a fun movie.I might have been swayed by the excellent dialogues given to Liam Neesan though.
On another note,stay away from Taken 2.I haven't seen it yet,but if you did not like the first installment,chances are you will hate the second part even more.

I reckon it was a pretty awful movie, but I still enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. Their overuse of the word taken helped, and Liam Neeson is of course a complete boss. Love it when Brits pull off a solid American accent.

----------

It reminds me of those Bollywood/Tamil films where the hero kills absolutely everyone effortlessly, but with a bit more polish than those films.

I reckon it was a pretty awful movie, but I still enjoyed it, don't get me wrong. Their overuse of the word taken helped, and Liam Neeson is of course a complete boss. Love it when Brits pull off a solid American accent.

----------

It reminds me of those Bollywood/Tamil films where the hero kills absolutely everyone effortlessly, but with a bit more polish than those films.
You pretty much nailed it.:yes.It was indeed similar to those masala bollywood films.Also Neesan :thumbs

Been on a film binge the last few days.

Moonrise Kingdom - Loved it. Exactly what I expected from Wes Anderson.

2001: A Space Odyssey - Stunning. No other words to describe it really.

Taxi Driver - De Niro is awesome in it. The film has a great pace about it like all Scorsese films and that music throughout is so cool.

Dog Day Afternoon - It's a damn shame John Cazale died so young. Wonderful actor.

The Killing - Really liked the idea behind it. Very well made film.

Spirited Away - Beautiful film that brings out the kid in you.

I too was Blown away Completely by Stanley Kubrick's 2001:Space Odyssey...Excellent Scifi with wonderful Graphics...Boy!! N To Think that a movie of Such class n graphics was made in 1968!!! Really Hats Off to the Director Stanley Kubrick!!!!

----------

Saw "The Expendables 2" too...Boy! I enjoyed it thoroughly....It was a Roller Coaster ride with my Favorite actors Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris,Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenneger in It!! The Entry Of Chuck Norris as the "Lone wolf" , Arnie mouthing Bruce's " Yippee Kai-Yay Mo****F*****" and Arnie's Final Conversation regarding the aircraft they were gonna travel in made me Enjoy The movie to the fullest!! An out and Out Entertainer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread