Last Movie You Watched

Chronicle- Couldn't hear all the dialogue because I watched this on a plane, but I suspect dialogue wasn't this movie's forte anyway. I thought the found footage actually worked in this movie. I can't say that for too many other movies as its novelty values has somewhat worn off now. However, in this instance, it is actually necessary and not just a gimmick. The story is good, and I like that it doesn't go too over the top. It was believable. The ending was also a pleasant surprise as it wasn't the typical superhero movie climax. I just wished they would have explained the source of the powers a little bit more as it was just too vague and nonsensical.

Sounds good, about to watch that one tonight, sure won't miss it now:).

The Amityville Horror, 1979 edition. Awful really, I was waiting for something to happen the whole time but nothing did!

Perks of Being a Wallflower- Really liked it. Simple and original story, great acting, and Emma Watson. Winning.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

What an epic movie! How did I missed this piece of gem for so long? Certainly rates very high in my all time favourite movies list. Now waiting to see The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers tomorrow!

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

What an epic movie! How did I missed this piece of gem for so long? Certainly rates very high in my all time favourite movies list. Now waiting to see The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers tomorrow!

Interesting order:p.

I've seen the first one a few times. Absolutely hated it.

Haha, actually it was on TV so started watching after coming from school. Checked the schedule if there is any movie of LOTR trilogy coming on TV and found that it will be on air tomorrow but on different channel.

Last edited:
Hmmm.Read 900 pages of the book when I was in 6th Grade.Found the book boring so didn't bother with the movies.I will give the book another try in near future.

Saw "Jackie Brown" directed By Quentin Tarantino, starring Pam Grier, Samuel L Jackson, Robert deNiro.....A Fantastic Crime/thriller which I Loved! A Very Good Movie indeed Three :cheers for it!!

Users who are viewing this thread