Last Movie You Watched

I started watching "Flight" last night and though the flight crash portions were very well shot and kept me racing, after a point, I gave up on the film and switched off. Probably the dialogues were not fluid enough for me to understand easily, and that hampered the interest. And it was slow and boring, apart from those flight crash portions.

Watched Sound of music again today. The last time I saw was when I was around 4 or 5 years old - its still as good it was for me back then.

Crank. Some real high-octane action there, one of my favourites of all time in terms of action movies, Jason Statham is the perfect person for that role.

Also saw Kill the Irishman, and it was amazing. As someone who loves crime films this one was really a treat. Not very well know either so definitely worth giving it a look, it is underrated.

Crank. Some real high-octane action there, one of my favourites of all time in terms of action movies, Jason Statham is the perfect person for that role.

Bang on target. I liked the movie. Poison thing caught my eye. One of the few Jason Statham movies that I like. + Boobies! :p

I saw 'Meet the Parents' followed it up with the 'Fockers' and the 'Little Fockers. Amazing comedies these are. Liked De Niro's role ;)

I saw 'Meet the Parents' followed it up with the 'Fockers' and the 'Little Fockers. Amazing comedies these are. Liked De Niro's role ;)

I only saw Meet the Parents.I really liked the movie.This and there is something about Mary are my favourite Ben Stiller movies.

American Reunion

I started watching American pie series only 2 years back so obviously I didn't get the nostalgic effect which was intended for the then viewers of 1999.

What I have understood from watching the previous 7 movies is this-
1)Movies 1 to 3 are funny.(more so 1 and 2)

2)Movies 4 to 7 which are direct to video contain lots of nudity but are not funny.

Reunion is neither of those two.It is funny in patches but not for the complete duration of the movie.There is only one scene with female nudity and one with male nudity:mad.[This really is becoming a trend now!]

Anyways what the movie does do well is to wrap things up nicely.And as I said, for those who watched the first movie right when it came out,would like it a bit more due to the memories associated.

But for those who are horny teenagers or for those looking for a laugh out loud comedy, it is an okay film.Nothing more ,nothing less.

Zero Dark Thirty- A virtually flawless film. Before watching the film, the duration was a little off-putting, but when I actually saw it, it was easy to see why it was so long. It was well warranted. More than that however, there aren't really any unnecessary scenes. The acting was great although Dan (played by Jason Clarke) was a little annoying when he kept saying, "If you lie to me, I hurt you." The dichotomy between the CIA and Al Qaeda as good vs evil is a bit of a stretch in its portrayal of the CIA as superheroes. While Al Qaeda is without doubt morally reprehensible, the CIA is not without its flaws. Overall however, a well made film that wasn't excessively 'Hollywood' considering the script was. There were no drum-rolls, there was no suspenseful music, and where normally you would expect the movie to suddenly pick up lightning pace in the final stages, instead there was a well-paced & measured conclusion.

Last edited:
Wreck-It Ralph- How this didn't win the Oscar for 'Animated Feature Film' I will never know. It is miles ahead of Brave and the other nominations. Superb film. A must watch.

Dark Knight Rises(bit late I know:p)

Thought it was decent enough, there were a few loopholes in the plot though.
The Dark Knight was definitely better.

Users who are viewing this thread