Last Movie You Watched

Recently saw the Lord of Rings trilogy extended versions. I can understand why they were taken out (length), but wow, those scenes make the movies so much better (and they were already brilliant to begin with). Flows much better, and everything is explained perfectly.

"The Hobbit: an Unexpected journey" - The movie is so good am waiting with bated breath for its sequel.... Superb graphics...superb plot....everything were in the right place...:thumbs
"Special Chhabbis"- Helluva movie! Enjoyed it like anything :thumbs

Watched 'The Amazing Spiderman' the other day. Not really a fan of such movies but I must say I liked it. Rhys Ifans has done a commendable job. Andy Murray Andrew Garfield can act far better than Tobey. Coincidentally, it was the second movie in as many days with that Asian actor Irrfan Khan doing a cameo in (the other movie being 'Life of Pi') and on top of that both the movies has a character in it with a name, "Richard Parker".

American Pshyco !!!!
Starring Christian Bale, Jared Leto etc.
Since Bale was there so thought that movie would be nice but turn out to be horrifying !!!! A Real one !

Shutter Island. Amazing and a great twist at the end. Leonardo di Caprio never fails to impress.

Life of Pi. Good but not amazing. Dragged on for a bit at the beginning and I though it was going to turn in to a pointless love story. But it got better and I really enjoyed it. At times it really plays with your imagination but it is not bad. One of the best films with bollywood actors.

Aatma (2013) . :spy

Safe House :cheers

Last edited:
Ted. Completely different to what I expected and was a great laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread