Major League Cricket - USA T20 League - Let The Music Play!!

Who are you supporting?

• Total voters
What a game!!! This was very close to the ideal start that the league needed. The crowd was buoyant and strong for this game. Most importantly, the quality of the ground and the pitch definitely passed with flying colors. TSK had excellent support (probably most of that support coming from the legion of Chennai Super Kings fans). Was hard to spot LAKR supporters. Maybe if they had also included the stadium in Los Angeles, LAKR might find support there (there are lot of expatriate locals who are pretty passionate about the city/state where they live in the US). Will be very interesting to see how the support changes when the season moves to Morrisville for both these teams.

Mohammed Mohsin looks a nice leggie prospect. He is of Pakistan origin but is a USA local player, which means he could be in for IPL reckoning if he keeps up his performances. And this performance from him means that Tahir wont be required for this season at all. They should've got some batter to replace Rayudu, since this is a very small tournament.

1689365367826.png

Well now this gets me even more excited. Excited to see both the matches with 4998 other fans! Amazing news this! Interested to see how many people come to see todays first match.

This is the start LAKR needed yesterday. Rabada is on FIREEEE!

Some amazing hitting that, after being at 50/4! Pretty sure Shadab is going to crank it up with the ball here too.

Is Rashid not available for MINY yet? I thought he was part of the MI side.

Corey Andersons inning reminded me about his days with Mumbai Indians.

Rashid was definitely missed.

Both my teams have played do bad. SF looks such a strong unit. The batting, the bowling both are top notch. Shadab and Haris’s entry made them so strong.

For my money, the most exciting thing about this league at the moment is how quickly and successfully they have converted a clapped out Minor League Baseball stadium into a genuinely really good cricket stadium.

I also think they've made it a really good size: a capacity crowd in a c. 5,000-seater stadium looks a lot better than a 40% crowd in a 20,000 seater stadium. It should make it achievable to expand the league in the coming years with home grounds for every team.

For my money, the most exciting thing about this league at the moment is how quickly and successfully they have converted a clapped out Minor League Baseball stadium into a genuinely really good cricket stadium.

I also think they've made it a really good size: a capacity crowd in a c. 5,000-seater stadium looks a lot better than a 40% crowd in a 20,000 seater stadium. It should make it achievable to expand the league in the coming years with home grounds for every team.
They already have a stadium being constructed in Brooklyn New York for the MINY team.

The only problem is they all are building from scratch. The Grand Prairie as you mentioned was a baseball stadium, they had the base and made few tweaks for this.

Exciting journey ahead for sure

That was a great game for SF. Certainly TSK and SF look solid out of the 4 that have played. Loved Shadab’s inning.

SFU and MINY match looks so close on paper, but reality is MINY batted for to lose the game... That's the reality...

SFU and MINY match looks so close on paper, but reality is MINY batted for to lose the game... That's the reality...
Yes, they left way too much in the end.

Harmeet Singh has been bowling amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread