Making bowling more enjoyable, seeing weather/pitch effects etc. - invitation to playtest

World Cup Crappies Match 1 Australia(AI) vs Scotland (me). (Veteran)(@Markkkkk 's teams)

Man, what a thriller. Australia ended up needing 4 runs from 6 balls. I should have kept my wickets in hand, and played through the overs, then I might have won this match .lol. Struggled to get wickets from them. Only the first over came early(ish). The rest all fell in the last 3-4 overs. Could really see them picking up the run rate at end to get the win. Not sure what I need to do, to get wickets earlier. lol
WC Crappies Match 1 Aus vs Scot-1.jpg
WC Crappies Match 1 Aus vs Scot-2.jpg
WC Crappies Match 1 Aus vs Scot-3.jpg

Next match-up, is Sri Lanka, vs Afghanistan.

World Cup Crappies Match 1 Australia(AI) vs Scotland (me). (Veteran)(@Markkkkk 's teams)

Man, what a thriller. Australia ended up needing 4 runs from 6 balls. I should have kept my wickets in hand, and played through the overs, then I might have won this match .lol. Struggled to get wickets from them. Only the first over came early(ish). The rest all fell in the last 3-4 overs. Could really see them picking up the run rate at end to get the win. Not sure what I need to do, to get wickets earlier. lol
View attachment 149860
View attachment 149862
View attachment 149863

Next match-up, is Sri Lanka, vs Afghanistan.

was this with the beta update?

Forgot to mention, in the Aus vs Scot match, I had quite a few No balls and wides from the AI. Which was nice to see happening.

Started to play the 1993 Ashes. Progress score at lunch on day 1 after a typical English rain delay.

oiZg8pp.jpg

Started to play the 1993 Ashes. Progress score at lunch on day 1 after a typical English rain delay.

oiZg8pp.jpg
great to see my teams in use :)

crazy thing when I did those squads was how often both teams played 2 spinners - must have been a hot summer!

I think thats due to the throw accuracy being put at minimum...

Well, it works like a charm then. Great to see them also making mistakes .lol. Busy uploading a video, of a top edge, Ireland (AI) bowling to Pakistan (me), caught at long stop/fine leg. Was good seeing a dismissal that I haven't seen before.

I think thats due to the throw accuracy being put at minimum...

That's interesting and handy to know. I wonder if it affects bowling for the user also? I will test this at some point. I would prefer to see throwing accuracy and bowling accuracy treated as separate entities though in any future releases.

That's interesting and handy to know. I wonder if it affects bowling for the user also? I will test this at some point. I would prefer to see throwing accuracy and bowling accuracy treated as separate entities though in any future releases.

There should be a lot of skills treated as separate entities next edition...

Users who are viewing this thread