Mario Puzo mafia - Endgame (Yudi, Iri, Swirler, Smurf and Manly win)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Seeing as we're starting with night 0 there's no real point waiting til all the roles are received.

Not planning on having too much of a storyline but I'll try to add some flavour as we go...

Commencement

"They had been planning the operation for months. To strike a mortal blow that would end the war before it even started. If everything went off ok that is.

He was a shadowy figure who preferred others to take the limelight. He would use the pimp and the pusher and through them get what he really wanted. He gave the word and his foot soldiers prepared to march into battle.

They knew war was coming. Things had just been too quiet. The caporegimes had their orders. The family needed friends right now and if someone owed a service to the Don well that service might just be called in.

They went about their lives and their daily business as they had always done hoping the hurricane would pass them by. Some were rich and powerful, others small and insignificant. All were nervous."​

It's now night 0. Get all night roles into me. As this is the first night I will wait until I get every role before posting day 1. For future nights I'll possibly set a time limit. This is a lethal night 0 so all roles are required.

Users who are viewing this thread