Match : Pakistan vs Australia

R

Rangeela

Match : Pakistan vs Australia

Overs : 20 overs per side

Venue : Sharjah

Pitch : Dry

Toss: Australia

Oooh....Damn it! I could do with winning the toss on ahard or dry pitch. :rolleyes: Good luck,radaga.

Waugh: "our bowling attack is in great form and with McGrath comming into the side this should strengthen it even more. I also took into account pakistans poor form with the bat at the moment (sorry Auwais!) and we will be hopping to dismiss them for a low total"

best of luck mate!
hope for a great game

Waqar Younis:"Well I think we can make an improvement by batting first.Obviously Australia have a good bowling attack but it's a dry pitch and I wanted to bat."
Good luck,radaga.

Hey thanks for supporting me and giving me tips Rangeela.You've boosted my confidence and I feel better so even if I lose the game at least I'm getting practice.
I shouldn't be crying over one loss match because that's not what PlanetCricket members do,that's what NZ warriors do! :karind: :dave: If I can time my shots and use your tips then I might gain pride in this match.
By the way,thanks to others of my supporters,I can to well this time.

You're right... except about the warriors thing.....

I ended my inning with 123 all out.Not my best score but an easy score for radaga to chase.

...And the scorecard.I was doing very bad at one stage 55/5.But Mohammad Sami did 6 consecutive boundaries to keep the score up.Now it just downto my bowlers to do the rest.

I think there is some problem with ur game files. It's very surprising that u consistently hit the 120 mark in each game.

Originally posted by Kar_ind@May 23 2003, 09:49 AM
I think there is some problem with ur game files. It's very surprising that u consistently hit the 120 mark in each game.
LOL :lol: There's not a problem as big as your screenshots!Anyway it's just not easy to get past 100 although in practice matches I have. It's no problem,must have been a coincedence because even I didn't know that!

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@May 23 2003, 09:46 AM
...And the scorecard.I was doing very bad at one stage 55/5.But Mohammad Sami did 6 consecutive boundaries to keep the score up.Now it just downto my bowlers to do the rest.
hit 6 consecutive boundaries but only scored 23 ?- :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread